Chapter 26

Mr & Mrs. Shrama has gone on a foreign trip for a month. Pooja, Tara, and Manav are partying hard in their guest house. They are celebrating their enemy's suspension. Tara shouts "Cheers pooja darling" and kisses her. While they are enjoying together Avni makes a sudden entry. She is confused to see them in the party mood and asks "What going on here". Manav who is in an inebriated state giggle and says "Can't you see we are celebrating our victory".

Avni gave a grimaced look and says "I know that but what's the reason for celebration now?"

Avni gave a grimaced look and says "I know that but what's the reason for celebration now?". Manav says "Our archenemy Kab.." before even he completes Pooja got alerted and closed his mouth. She says "Manav is on high I will take him inside". She signals Tara to handle Avni and leaves with Manav. She makes him lie on the bed and exhales sharply "Thank God before Manav blurts out the truth I stopped him else Avni would have known about our plan". She then closed the door and shoved off. Tara somehow managed Avni and shows thumps up to Pooja secretly. While all three ladies are partying hard a phone call disturbed them. Avni picks up the call and stunned to hear the news. She says "I am coming there right now" sounding nervous.....

Pooja and Tara are confused about her anxiety and stares at her simply

Pooja and Tara are confused about her anxiety and stares at her simply. Avni says "Kabir met with an accident. We have to rush to the hospital immediately".Within a few minutes, they have reached the hospital. Nusrat is treating Kabir. Avni is crying like a baby looking at Kabir's status whereas Tara is consoling her for namesake. Pooja is stunned to see Avni's overwhelming tears and shared a disdainful look with Tara. She gets pissed off seeing Avni's emotional drama and moves away. While walking her gaze fell on Kabir who is lying unconscious on bed. Pooja stopped for a moment and and felt sorry for him unknowingly. She simply stares at him with mixed emotions. Right then Romi rushes to the hospital and asks Pooja "What happened to Kabir? How is he now". Pooja is fuming in anger seeing his face. Bcz she knows about his filthy face who is blackmailing them for money. She is controlling her rage but she doesn't want him to know that they have found out his secret. Right then Nusrat comes outside with a pale face.

Romi shook Nusrat and pleads her to speak something

Romi shook Nusrat and pleads her to speak something. Nusrat made up her mind and informs a staggering truth. She says "Kabir has lost his memory temporarily. He couldn't recognize me even".Her words leave everyone astonished. Pooja opened her mouth in shock "What Kabir has lost his memory". She is confused about whether to feel happy or sad. Avni asks "Can we go and meet Kabir please he may recognize any one of us". Nusrat nods and lets them inside while Pooja and Tara stay outside. Kabir has gained consciousness and sitting on the bed with bandages. Nusrat says "Kabir we are all your friends. Can u able to recognize anyone of us". Kabir is scanning the faces of Avni, Romi, and Nusrat one by one. He contemplates for a moment and says "Sorry I don't remember you all".

Tara is curious to know what's happening inside and urges pooja to get in

Tara is curious to know what's happening inside and urges pooja to get in. Pooja sniffs and says "Ok let's go". They both enter while Kabir's eyes stop at Pooja. His lips curved into a bright grin as soon as he saw her. He instantly points at her calling "Pooja" which leaves everyone stunned. Pooja gulps in astonishment she couldn't believe Kabir recognized her. Tara and Pooja shared glances of disbelief.

Later outside, Nusrat says "It's indeed surprising

Later outside, Nusrat says "It's indeed surprising. Kabir could recognize only Pooja". Romi asks in an astounding tone "How is this possible Nusrat? we are Kabir's best friends and we all know how much Kabir hates Pooja. How come he recognizes only her but not us. what about our 8 years of friendship?" in a frustrated tone. Avni is sad to know that Kabir didn't recognize her even. Nusrat says "Sometimes hatred has more powerful than love. Maybe Pooja's thoughts are buried deep into his mind and this could be the outcome of that". Tara comments "What a twist Pooja? ". Pooja gave a deadly glare.
Avni asks "When will Kabir get back his memory?". Nusrat says "I cannot be precise but I can assure one thing.

As long as he spends time with familiar people and surroundings chances are rapid to get back his memory"

As long as he spends time with familiar people and surroundings chances are rapid to get back his memory". She turns towards Pooja and says "Since Kabir has only memories with Pooja she has to help him in regainimg his memory". Pooja rolls her eyes "Oh shit! What I have to help him. Oh God why this punishment for me". Avni says "Don't worry Nusrat. kabir is our responsibility from now. We will take care of him and makes sure he gets back his memory asap. Isn't it Pooja?" All eyes are shooting at Pooja and waiting for a single nod from her. Pooja who is helpless agreed to her halfheartedly. Avni hugs her in excitement and thanks her.