Chapter 29

After Kabir's exit,Pooja calls Manav and informs him that she is waiting near the food court. In the spur of the moment Manav hugs her from behind."I missed you dear". Pooja recognized him and says "Liar.You didn't even call me last two days. Where were you? ". Manav says "Thats surprise I can't reveal now". Pooja pulls his cheeks "I know how to get it from you" with a wink. Two eyes are furtively watching the whole scene with burning eyes. He clenched his fist in fury seeing the overflowing love for Manav in Pooja's eyes. He says "I have separated you both once but this time its gonna be stronger than ever. You have chosen Manav over me. I will make sure you to reject him like you did to me. Just wait and watch Pooja Sharma.Deep's hostile thoughts are disturbed by a phone call. He says "I will meet you at parking lot in 5 minutes".

He hungs the call and leaves the place aggressively looking at Pooja and Manav's happiness

He hungs the call and leaves the place aggressively looking at Pooja and Manav's happiness. Deep's pal asks "How long should I wait for you?" Deep in a distraught tone"Why did you choose this place. If anyone has seen us together our whole plan would be spoiled.  Moreover I have spotted Pooja and Manav here".he says while gritting his teeth. His friend could empathise with him and asks "Don't worry man!  I will not let Pooja unite with Manav. We are already punishing them by blackmailing with video. What else do you want to me to do now?" Deep handed over the bug devices and says "I want to know each and every tiny things happening in Pooja's house. Because we can't take her lightly. Pooja and Tara have tried to identify me once but after my warning they remained silent.

Thats not a good sign and it is actually sounding weird

Thats not a good sign and it is actually sounding weird. As I knew Pooja sharma is not scared of anyone. My instinct is saying that she is planning something behind our knowledge. So I want to every tiny details they plot against us". His friend says "Don't stress I will handle this matter carefully. You know I will do anything for you".Both then parted away secretly...Within half an hour Pooja came back home exasperated to the core. Tara is completely clueless about her state and enquires about it. "Hey Pooja you were supposed to be in theatre why you came back early?"

 "Hey Pooja you were supposed to be in theatre why you came back early?"

Pooja shouts "Its all bcz of that blackmailer . He called me again for money. I told him to give some time but he threatend me to prepare money with a week or else he will telecast our video in all movies theatres.He spoiled my mood thats why I came back. One side kabir is torturing me and the other side this blackmailer alias Romi. I am gonna kill him with my hands very soon".

Tara notices Kabir coming out from his room and nudges her to keep quiet

Tara notices Kabir coming out from his room and nudges her to keep quiet. Pooja stood mumb seeing Kabir while he asks in a astounding tone "Pooja you came back already. But you told that you will late. Anyway no problem you came in the correct timing. Can you help me with this. He showed his new mobile phone with a cute face.

Tara in a scornful tone "Here comes the Prince Charming

Tara in a scornful tone "Here comes the Prince Charming. Happy working". She pats her shoulder in a way consoling her. Pooja is flustered with his request and holds her fist tightly. She says "I will be back" and rushes to ger room. She holds her head and shouts in vexation. "God I can't babysit him anymore. Please either give back his memory or convince Avni to let him go away from us". Before even she completes complaining Kabir knocked the door. "Pooja how long will you take. Come out fast". She squints her eyes furiously and mutters "Won't he leave me for a second? Raakshas!" She stomped her foot angrily and walks towards the door. She exhaled sharply and opens with a calm face "Yes Kabir tell me what should I do for you?". He showed his new mobile and asked her to insert SIM card and memory card. Pooja looked at him in disbelief. She asked "You have been nagging around me to insert SIM card in your mobile. Are you joking with me".

Kabir nods with a cute pout

Kabir nods with a cute pout. Pooja frowns at him and thinks "He is testing my patience level. I am gonna kill him very soon". Kabir shooks her "Pooja stop daydreaming and fix this for me". She gritted her teeth and fixes his mobile. Next day, Avni came back whereas Pooja gets excited seeing her. She thinks in mind. "Thank God Avni came back. I can't serve that Kabir anymore". Tara reads her mindvoice and teases her while Pooja glowers at her. Avni saw Kabir and hugs him "I missed you buddy. How are you? Did Pooja look after you well?". Kabir acts like thinking while Pooja gave a deadly glare. Kabir breaks out with a grin "Pooja took care of me like a baby. She is so sweet". Avni smiles hearing that and hugs Pooja. "Thank u baby".....