Thirty Five.II

Monté

"I said I'm fine Dave, will you stop asking me questions and call somebody. Our new born baby has been kidnapped and you worried about the wrong thing right now." I yelled out in frustration. Dave drove through traffic dodging in between cars smoking a wood.

I hate how inconsiderate he's acting right now.

He sighed pulling over on the side of the rode. I look at frowning my eyebrows.

I unbuckled my seat belt turning my body towards him.

"Are you not hearing me David my baby is not with me I just had her...I want my child! Drive this damn car noww!!" I scream feeling my body starting to shake. Men don't under the thing women go through on the daily plus the things our body goes through during the process of having a child.

"Baby it's being handled." He says looking at me inhaling his blunt twice.

"Who's handling it? I know i'm not about to sit around and do nothing when this BITCH could be doing anything to our lil girl." I rummage my purse for my phone. I find it and began to dial Jaz's number.

He sighs grabbing my phone out of my hand swiftly. "Look baby you just had Kairi baby I don't need nothing to happen to you trying to get her back. I know Keisha and she's something crazy so I called Smoke and he's going to handle it."

I rub my forehead trying to process what he just said.

"Why did she take Kairi anyways? What did you do?" I asked angerly.

My daughter is probably suffering for all I know and she's without her mama all by herself because of Dave's past. In the beginning I knew things like this could happen but at this point I'm wondering will it ever stop?

"It was when she took all that money from me my people retaliated and now she's back for revenge." He says obviously not giving me the full story. I suck my teeth getting heated.

"Retaliated how because whatever it was fucked her up in the head."

"I don't know everything because I wasn't there. Shoota was there tho that's why she shot him too..." My mouth flies open. It's taking every nerve in my body to keep me from slapping him.

My eyes begin to fill up with tears. My baby is with a potiential killer and just because she didn't kill them doesn't mean she isn't capable of it.

"Oh my godd David! She's who shot y'all and you didn't tell me?!" I scream getting hot.

"Baby, Smoke knows what he's doing...can you just trust me please? She's going to be back to us in no time baby I promise." He kisses my cheek softly.

"He got 45 minutes that's it." I sit back in the seat chewing the insides on my lip.

I hope Smoke turns up with my baby cause lord knows I'm gon lose my mind on Dave if he don't.

Smoke