A/N

The few chapters will be in within the same day, because it is alot of things happening within these chapters they are from three different pov

The few chapters will be in within the same day, because it is alot of things happening within these chapters they are from three different pov. I'm doing this because of the events that are about to take place you will need everyone's story that is involved. So just remember this is all within the same day and around the 22nd chapter the book will be back the same. Like I said in the previous chapters I'm down for suggestions and anything yall want me to add to make the story interesting of course I already have the story line wrote out and everything is going exactly as I planned it to and I'm so excited for y'all to find out the juicy tea.

Also I try to make sure my stories are similar but yet different to other wattpad books, all of the good books have a way of making you feel like you're in the story and you fall in love with the characters. I want you to have the same feeling when reading my books but yet I want to have fresh new storylines so if it's anything you think I need to work on let me know as well. We live to grow not to stay the same.