Eighteen

Monté

"I host at club Memphis this Friday, I still have to post the flyers tonight once I finish cooking dinner." I say on the phone with Wes.

"Okay so you want to keep the blonde in for this weekend or try sum new?" He asks.

"I'll just keep this for right now and we can switch it up this weekend ." I say getting in my car.

I stopped by the nail shop to get me a new set and I gotta make it home before Dave does because I gotta get ready, we supposed to go to my doctor's appointment today.

"Igh girl. Call me Saturday and let me know." He says.

"Alright..bye." I hang up the phone setting it in my purse and placing my purse on the passenger seat.

When I make it home I pull my car in the garage and grabbing my purse out the car before locking it.

During this pregnancy I haven't been able to just really enjoy it, today the doctor should be tell me everything I need to know, hopefully she don't be too shocked at how long it took for me to come in. I couldn't have did this without Dave, he would've had a heart attack.
_____________

____________I smile adding the picture to my pregnancy album

____________
I smile adding the picture to my pregnancy album. I'm trying to keep up with all the memories, memories stay with you forever especially bad ones. I want my baby to be in a loving home and know their momma gonna hustle to make sure they have a good life.

After I finish peeing, I wash my hands and walk down stairs to the living room. I turn on Martin and lay down on the couch and wait for Dave.

Within 10 minutes of the show, I slowly drift to sleep.

Dave

I just touched down in my city and I'm just ready to see my shorty and just hug and kiss on her na mean

I just touched down in my city and I'm just ready to see my shorty and just hug and kiss on her na mean. Since she showed me her bump alot of shit been going through a nigga head. I'm kinda feeling some typa way that she ain't been telling me her body wasn't feeling right.