Twenty-One

Mario

"I thought you loved me, I need you. Why would you do this to me Mario?"

2 days earlier...

"Baby can you help me reach this off the top cabinet?" She asks attempting to reach her favorite cereal.

"Short ass," I say biting my lip slapping her on the ass. She smiles as I hand her the cereal.

"So how was your flight back?" She asks making a bowl of cereal. I sit on the bar stool scrolling on my phone.

"It was cool, I really fuck with New York it's nice out there." I says wiping my bottom lip. Thinking about shorty I met from the mall, she can really do something special with her tongue.

"I'm glad you enjoyed yourself baby. Did I ever tell you my friend stay out there?" She asks grabbing a spoon. She takes a bite of her cereal.

"Nah Ion think you told me." I say rolling my eyes. I like this girl I really do but I don't think she the girl for me. Just temporary.

"Oh you trynna go to lunch later on? " I asks putting my phone down. Her face lights up smiling as she kills her cereal.

"Yes oh my gosh let me get ready." She puts her empty bowl in the sink and rushes off to our room.
___________

___________

"What you want to eat?" I ask her checking the menu. My girl is from out here in Los Angeles so she know all these spots out here.

"Ummm I think ima just get chicken tenders." She says shrugging her shoulders. I nod my head. I can't complain about Jaz, she really is a good girl in everyway I just don't see us making it.

"I think Ima get me a steak, I got practice tomorrow and I don't want to eat nothing light." I joke. She laughs rolling my eyes.

"You know damn well you ain't about to eat a steak." I look at her, she looks up at me. I feel bad that I cheated and messed over her but at the end of the day Jaz is a virgin and she ain't planning on having sex untill she get married.

I'm not a hoe ass nigga so I'm not going to break up with her but I do have needs, I'm a grown ass man.

*

Jaz

"Lola no

"Lola no...what did mommy tell you? Go potty on the fucking mat." I say patting Lola on her butt as I walk to the bathroom to grab a towel.

I walk back in the room and scrub up the piss stain out the carpet. If Mario find out Lola pissed on his carpet he'll have a fit.

After I clean up the mess, I throw the towel in the laundry room and set outside on the balcony.

I scroll through social media to see what everyone is doing on this boring ass Monday. I come across my girl Monté new post.

diamonteharper: when you've been in bed and on snapchat all day😬

daveeast: my baby miss me💙

diamonteharper: fucking right, come home

ykmeitsjaz: you so pretty bitch

"Bae, where you at?" I hear Mario call out from the doorway. I walk back in the room jumping on him.

"I missed you so much." I say kissing his lips. He grips my little booty cheeks kissing my neck.

"I missed you too baby." He says setting down his gym bag. He puts me down taking off his shirt.

"Hold on real quick baby I'm finna take a shower." He said biting his lip at me. I nod my head kissing his lips one more time.

He walks to the bathroom closing the door behind him. I look around the room and pick up all his dirty clothes off the floor so I can wash later on.

Buzz Buzz. Buzz Buzz. I look over at my phone to see it facing up on black screen. I know somebody ain't blowing up this nigga phone.

I unzip his gym bag, checking the door to make sure he's taking a shower. I pick up his phone : Coach P🏀. I answer the phone placing it up to my ear while sitting down on the bed.

"Hey Coach Mari--"

"Who is this?" I hear a woman say on the other end of the phone. I check the contact name twice to make sure I'm not tripping.

"Who is this?" I ask sternly getting upset. I hear her giggle on the other end causing my blood to boil.

"Bitch what the fuck is funny." I said raising my voice.

"Is this little Jazzy? Aren't you a virgin sweetie what are you doing with all that man?" She asks laughing in the phone at me. I wipe the tears forming in my eyes.

"Yeah we'll see about that bitch." I say hanging up in her face. I screenshot the call log sending it to my phone then I erase the evidence, placing his phone back in his gym bag.

I always knew Mario would possibly one day cheat on me because we don't have sex but the fact that he told some bitch my business and got her laughing at me. That ain't cool at all.

Next Day....

I woke up early this morning to get my day started. I played it cool with Mario last night but little does he know playing with my heart is a dangerous game. I'm a sweet girl I don't bother nobody just respect me and my wishes and we'll be good but the fact that this man is telling people my business...I can no longer trust him.

"Hi, I'm here to see Jacari Porter." I say to the security guard.

"I'm sorry ma'am he can't have any visitors today." He says shoving a donut in his fat ass mouth.

"I'm family, you don't want to come between me and my family." I say aggressively.