Thirty

Monté

"Fuckk

"Fuckk..." Dave grunts holding tighter to my hips. He kisses my neck softly whispering in my ear.

"You ain't have to put it on me like that baby." He whispers. I smirk pulling my dress down.

"Ayee mane bring y'all asses on before we be late." Shoota yells from the bottom of the stairs. We laugh walking out the bathroom heading down the stairs.

"What the fuck was y'all doing?" Shoota asks as we make it down the stairs in the living where everybody else was waiting on us.

"Mind ya business playa." Dave says before kissing my cheek causing me to smile.

"Y'all is fucking nasty." Jaz says smirking. I walk over next to her giving her a hug.

"Well hey to you too bitch...why you didn't text me and tell me you made it?" I ask.

"Bitch check yo phone...you was too busy getting freaky with yo man." She says quietly. I check my phone to see two missed calls and 5 text messages I had missed from Jaz.

"My bad girl, he just so fineee." I say looking at Dave as he talks to him friends.

"Who we waiting on?" Smoke asks grabbing the keys off the livng room table.

"Aubrey bring your ass on, ain't nobody finna be waiting all day..you finna get yo ass left." Shoota yells.

Jaz looks at him smirking. "Bitch why did Dave ask me to come down here for him if he gotta bitch?" She says quietly.

"Girl because none of us fuck with this rude ass hoe, and Shoota is good people he need a female like you." I confessed. She nods her head.

Aubrey walks slowly down the stairs taking her time, we all watched as Shoota's blood began to boilz

"Do you want me to drag yo ass down them stairs, bring yo ass on or stay here." He says walking outside. We all follow him getting into the truck.

"Yeah he need a bitch like me cause he most definitely won't be talking to me like that I'll beat his ass." Jaz says sliding in next to me.

"What you said mama?" Shoota says turning around. She didn't even notice he was sitting in front of us.

"You heard me." She says giving him a blank look. He smirks and turns back around.

"I'm gon get his ass." She says whispering in my ear.

"I'm already knowing." I say smiling.

Once everybody finally get in the car, we head to the venue. I'm so excited to see my man perform and I'm just proud of him for working so hard on this ablum and getting where he want to be.

*

Dave

"I appreciate everybody for coming out supporting me tonight the first day of my tour for my ablum "Monté"...Baby can you come here real quick." I say in the mic.