Thirty Five.I

A/N: Before the story resumes, I want to remind you that this is my story, my vision, some things in this story are completely fictional and some things are facts. I also ask that you bare with me I was going through a bad case of writer's block but it's all good now...I hope you guys enjoy this chapter.

Dave

2 hours earlier...

"She did this?" I ask  Shoota feeling my blood boil.

He looks up at me taking a breather before speaking. "You...need to...go back to New York..before she finds...Monté and the baby...she's back." He managed to say before drifting off back to sleep.

Before I knew it I punched the wall causing my hand to go numb.

"Fuckk Man!" I yelled punching the wall again.

Hospital

Present Day
9:30pm

My eyes open slowly looking up at the ceiling of the hospital room. I wince in pain turning over to see Monté still knocked out.

"Monté...Baby wake up." I say nervously shaking Monté slowly out her sleep.

"Yes..." She says rubbing the sleep out of her eyes.

"Where is Kairi?" I ask noticing the empty crib.

She sits up fast looking at the empty crib starting to panic.

"I don't know babe she was just here sleeping." I get up out the bed slowly grabbing my side.

"NURSE!" I yell outside the door.

"Yes sir?" She asks running in the room.

"Did you by chance take our daughter to the nursery she was here before we went to sleep?"

"Umm no sir, but let me check in with the other nurses to see if they maybe took her for some more tests." She says walking out the room.

"Are you okay baby?" Monté ask. I take a deep breath trying to calm down before I scared Monté.

My mind began to wonder to places that I thought I'd never look back on. Shoota's words played constantly over and over in my head.

"Yeah I'm fine baby," I walk over to her kissing her forehead.

"I'm fixing to see what's going on I'll be back." I say.

"Okay can you see where Jaz and Smoke are too? I need to take a shower." I nod my head before walking out the room closing the door behind me.

Smoke

"Here's a little lesson Lil Kim don't stress em'.." Jaz sang in her imaginary mic. She got drunk enough where she decided she wanted to perform for me.

She then got on the table and began to sway her hips to the rythm of the music. I could tell she started to feel more comfortable around me plus them 8 shots of henny can do that to you.