Twenty Three

Paris

"Mommy are you okay?...Why did Dave leave? Does he not want to be my daddy anymore?" Maya asks tears feeling her eyes.

"No baby he does he's just going through something right now but it's okay Momma gon take care of it let's just do this for the doctor so we can go."

"Okay mommy." She says giving me a small smile and a hug. My sweet girl...

Present Day

I ran into the bathroom to slap water on my face, Dave never put his hands on me like that before and I really don't know why he loves that bitch so much. Why is she so special? I think to myself snd that's when it dawned on me...Time for Plan B.

I grab my phone out my pocket dialing Ms.Trent's number. She answered on the last ring, I personally think the old bitch doesn't like me but she will take care of Maya for me.

"Hey Ms. Trent, can you watch watch Maya for me please. I need time for myself and I can't let my baby see me like this." I ask wiping my face.

"You don't want Maya to see you like what Paris? Crying? Hurt? But you can have that child seeing you sleeping with all those niggas you be having running in and out your house all hours of the night. It's so much stuff that child has told me that I couldn't even believe.You better hope nobody ever takes that child from you." She replies.

"You know what you old bitch, if you ever try to do anything to take my daughter I will get you killed and that's a promise," with that I hang up in her face.

Don't ever threaten to take my child away from me. Maya is all I have, if she was ever taken from me I would turn this world upside down.

I walk out the bathroom and I walk back in the doctor's office with Maya who was still watching videos on my phone.

"Hey baby you ready to go?" I ask Maya. She looks up at me giving me a frown.

"Mommy are you okay?" She asks softly setting my phone down. I pull her into a tight hug kissing her forehead.

"Yes baby, I'm going to drop you off with Grandma Rosey and I'll come back and get you in the morning."

Her face expression turns, tears fill her eyes. "Can you come get me early in the morning?" She asks. I give her a small smile, nodding my head.

"Yes baby I will come get you bright and early. Now let's go." I say picking her up, putting her on my hip.
——-
Jaz

New York City

"Hello." I say answering the phone.

"Hey girl, I just made it in the house and I thought of you...how's college life?" Monté said on the other end of the phone. I miss my bitch soo much I haven't even been telling her all the shit I've been going through. She knows about me and Mario because of course we've been together almost two years now, he got drafted into the NBA and choose to join the Lakers so he can be closer to me. I really can't believe he's cheating on me now...after everything we've been through.

"Girl I gotta have a real chat with you cause ya girl been going through it in real life." I say driving 90 in a 60. I'm on the way to my hotel, I had looked up the area code of the number that called Mario's phone and it came up to belong to  a Paris Davis. Mario so fucking stupid I told him how wild me and my brothers use to be back in the day, all I gotta do is make one phone call or visit and I can find out everything I want to know about a bitch.

Paris Davis, 23 years old, instagram personality but I also heard she does a lil hoeing in the streets. I got her address too. Most of her previous boyfriends were well known rappers, professional athletes and king pin drug dealers. I know this because I know everything about looking people up, if I want to find you..I can find you by any means necessary so little miss Paris is gonna have one hell of a night.

"Girl what's been going on?" Monté asks yawning. This bitch always be sleepy  when I call her ass.

"So Mari-"

"Wait Jaz let me say something first because I feel bad that I haven't said anything yet..bitch i'm almost 6 months pregnant and I'm having a baby girl." I slowed down on the road a little before I had a complete heart attack. Oh my gosh yessss a precious baby😩.

"Oh my gosh girl, you just melted my damn heart with those words, how does dave feel about the baby?" I ask getting over into the left lane.

"Girl he's excited and..." Her voice starts cracking and I can hear her sobs through the phone.

"Monté baby are you okay?" I ask frowning my face.

"...I'm fine it's just Dave's got a lot of stuff he need to handle right now before I even want to speak with him again and I just wonder if we rushed this relationship...maybe I should've been the type of female to worry about his past because then I would've known that...he's never going to be all mines. It will always be another wanna be baby momma or thirsty hoe throwing they self at him and I can't protect my baby from that if I'm wrapped up in his lifestyle." She confess sniffling.

"Look girl, you are a strong and beautiful ass woman. You know the right thing to do in your heart just give yourself time away from him for a little while and let him fix whatever he got going on but if he doesn't fix it then bitch you gonna have to start over but guess what Monté you can do that. You have a job making good money and you have connections to different brands and stylist so you will forever be making money...enough money to provide for you and that beautiful baby cooking in your stomach." I say taking the exit.

"You're right...I need to stop stressing my baby out. But all day she been a little rowdy cause I guess she misses his touch..so do I but I had to move back in my apartment because if I would've looked at him any longer I would've beat his ass for just keeping secrets and shit from me,like don't make a promise if you can't keep it. That's his problem."

"Girl just like Mario ass, tell me why he was in the shower and his phone went off so it said "Coach P" and so I thought it was important so of course I answered it but when I answered it was a bitch on the phone. So she like who is this? and I'm like who is this? like bitch this my man phone and you calling tf."

"Right." Monté says agreeing with me.

"So then she starts saying "Is this little Jaz, aren't you a virgin what you doing with all that man." Girl I could've choked that hoe through the phone. Like don't play with me..because you really don't know who you fucking with like I'm that bitch that will really fuck your life up and Mario's too." I ramble.

"No forreal bitch...I know cause remember when your brother got locked up the same day we moved into our dorms and I rode with you to go to the jailhouse...bitch when I say crazy." I laugh pulling into the parking lot.

"Right, but girl I'm out here in New York, I gotta handle something with this Paris bitch and I'm going to hit you later with some plans." I say grabbing my purse and turning off my car.

"Wait...you said Paris?" She asks.

I open the car door and close it standing outside my car. "Yeah, you know a girl name Paris?" I ask.

"Yeah, she claims to be Dave's baby momma, I left him because I caught him taking a DNA test with her daughter and he kept secret from me." She says. I smirk a little.

"Monté Ian gon lie friend, I take my virginity very seriously and I don't fuck with a bitch trynna laugh at me on some goofy shit and as for Mario he fucked up when he ever looked at that bitch and you tell me this I'm gon really fuck this gold digging hoe up" I say sternly.

"But I love you, I'll call you later..go take a nap and kiss ya baby for me." I smile.

"Okay girl, yeah I'm fasho finna take a nap." She hangs up.

This bitch Paris is really causing problems with the wrong people and obviously she don't know how to put a lock on her cookie jar so I'm gon have to put some pressure on this hoe.