Twenty Four

I had to most definitely listen to this for inspiration for this chapter...sit back and relax cause this shit here...

Paris

"You so sexy baby," He says taking my picture on his phone

"Thank you baby...I missed you." I say straddling his lap. He kisses my neck softly.

"How much?" He asks gripping my cheeks. I pause wrapping my arms around your neck.

"Actually I was meaning to tell you..I called you yesterday and a girl answered the phone, I think it was little Jazzy." I tease kissing him slowly.

"Don't worry about her she and I ain't gonna make it too much longer..I told you what I really want." He looks up at me smiling.

"I need to know that you're serious I been through so much." I say looking down. He kisses my cheek.

"I'm serious, I really like you and I even want you and little Maya to move to LA with me when I leave Jazz." He says causing me to smile.

I've never thought about living in Los Angeles but I think it'll be a perfect start for me and Maya. I know Mario most likely won't leave Jaz but I want him to just at least trust me.

"Okay baby." I kiss him slowly pushing him back on the bed.

I get on my knees and unbuckle his pants pulling his boxers, softly kissing his tip.

"Shiit." He grunt leaning his head back.
————-
Jaz

After getting settled in at the hotel, I decided to facetime babes before I took a nap. If I gotta pop up on a bitch I most definitely need my rest. Mario had practice today and he think i'm in Chicago visting my mama but really I'm finna have a woman to woman talk with his bitch and hope she don't make me whoop her ass infront of her little girl.

Facetiming Hunny❤️...

No answer. We're going to try this one more time. I facetime him again and still no answer.

I go to check his location and see he's here in New York. So either he's out here trynna follow me or he's out here with this bitch.

I check how far his location is from the hotel, it says 40 minutes. I lay my head back down on the pillow, wrapping my body into the soft blanket.

*

I woke up from my peaceful nap around 4, in total destroy mode. I open my suitcase getting some comfortable to wear so I can show this bitch who the fuck she really playing with.
________