Six

Monté
8:30pm

(play the song while reading)

After taking care of my hygiene, I brush my teeth and wash my face before applying light natural makeup.

As you may already know I'm not a rich girl, I make ends meet and have left overs to spend on myself sometimes.

Once I finish college I plan on getting a better job especially if I'm going to be affiliated with a celebrity.

I can tell Dave really likes me cause if he didn't he obviously wouldn't do all that's he's doing to get me. I just don't want to put myself out there and get fucked over, I don't know what I might do.

I snap out of my thoughts putting coca butter on my smooth skin and slip on the dress Dave bought me.

Tonight is based off vibes, I'm not letting anything hold me back. Dave East about to witness a different side of his "Monté"

*

The driver pulls up to this nice restaurant surrounded by city lights. I don't know what's the occasion but Dave sure wants to impress me.

We arrive to vallet parking, the driver gets out and opens the door for me. I thank him. I walk in looking around, everything was just so beautiful especially at this time of night the city is so lit up.

A few minutes later, a waiter comes and escorts me to where Dave is sitting. We walk upstairs to the bar connected to the restaurant.

"You look beautiful Monté," He says standing up to pull my seat out for me

"You look beautiful Monté," He says standing up to pull my seat out for me. I sit down across from him.

"Thank you, what's the occasion?" I ask unable to hide my smile, checking the menu.

"It's your last actual night and we probably won't see each other again till you graduate." He says causing my smile to fade away.

"What you mean we won't see each other till we graduate?" I ask frowning my eyebrows looking up from the menu.

"I got a tour coming up next week to promote my new album and I won't be make back till around the time of your graduation. I didn't know how else to tell you so I wanted to take you out and spoil you before...."I look at him feeling distraught.

I'm gon miss talking to Dave everyday, I know when he's on tour he's probably gonna be busy everyday. Doing shit way more important than talking to my ass. I'm not mad, I'm proud of him.

"Well let's just enjoy tonight and worry about tomorrow...tomorrow." I say.

"I agree, 'xcuse me waiter, can I get a round for this table?"