Twenty Seven

Pt.1

Monté

6 weeks later...

diamonteharper: I hope it's love at first sight💕(okay but I did damn good on this edit)

(okay but I did damn good on this edit)

I locked my phone setting it on the dresser. Today is our baby shower for baby K and I'm so damn tired I don't even want to go anymore.

"Mama wake up you gotta be at your hair appointment with Wes in almost an hour." Dave says walking in the room with a tray of breakfast.

"I'm up...I actually just told all my followers I was pregnant." I say slowly setting the tray on my lap.

"What you mean?" He questions drinking some of my orange juice.

"Go look." I say taking a bite of toast. He pulls his phone out his pocket while I eat my food.

"You so beautiful baby. Our princess finna have the best of the both worlds forreal." He says kneeling down to my stomach.

Every morning Dave talks to the baby and kisses her and unfortunately she'll kick all day after that. I wish we could switch roles right about now because we're getting closer and closer to my due date and I'm terrified of delivering this baby.

Dave raises my shirt kissing my stomach softly. "Kairi wake up princess...Daddy wants to talk to you."

I smile popping a grape in my mouth. "Bae I gotta pee." I say trying to hold it. "I think she's sitting right on my damn bladder." I cross my legs so I won't piss on myself.

"You think you can walk and make it?" He ask. I look at him smiling. This nigga wanna lie and tell secrets I got some for his ass...

"Yeah let me just get up." I walk slowly to the bathroom, good thing Dave wasn't up my ass. I close the door and pee'd then washed my hands. I throw some sink water on the floor and on my thighs and butt. I know I shouldn't play that that but shit he lied to me and told secrets and I forgave him because that's my man and I love him but I'm not done being mad so I'm gon play with him untill I feel better. He probably got blue balls by now, I been wearing lingerie everynight and he knows not to touch me sexually untill I say so lol.

I get on the rug and sit down holding my stomach. "Babeee!!" I scream acting like my water just broke.

"What happened mama?" He asks walking into the bathroom. He rushes over to me getting down on the floor as I whine in "pain."

"My water just broke, I thought I had to pee but...ahhhh fuckk." I scream showing off my acting skills.

"Ouuu baby baby...I'm finna call my moms and get her to help me." He says clearly getting frustrated.

"Babe calm down just help me up." I say grabbing my belly, Kairi is kicking me hard lowkey.

He turns around with his back facing me. "Dave..Now you know damn well I can't get on your back with this bump." I say laughing uncontrollably. He turns around with a angry face.