Twenty Two

Monté

3 days later...

"Daddy love you so much." Dave says hugging my stomach. Every since he seen our baby on that ultrasound he's been in love with her.

Come to find out I've been pregnant for 23 weeks now and so me and Dave decided to keep the surprise of the gender for another time (I already kept my pregnancy hidden n this long from everybody, myself included).

"Babe, can I at least get up I have to pee." I say squirming a little bit. He rises up off me allowing me to scoot out the bed.

I stretch my arms and legs before walking to the bathroom. I pee and wash my hands then walks back in the room looking at my bump in the mirror.

I rub my belly while staring at the mirror. I'm really about to be a mom in a few more months. Dave walks up behind me kissing my neck soflty and rubbing my belly.

"Babe stop you know how incredibly horny I get." I whine turning around so he can get off my neck.

"I'm sorry you just so damn beautiful, a nigga just wanna eat you." He says kissing me. I deepen the kiss hoping up on him wrapping my legs around his waist.

He kisses down my neck softly, trailing to my left breast. His tongue makes circles around my nipples before he sucks the softly while sliding his hands underneath the t-shirt I have on.

I spread my legs a little loving the feeling of his touch against my skin as he slide a finger inside me slowly.

Right when he started to pick up the pace his phone started going off. Incoming Call: Paris

"Hold on baby let me get this." He kisses my lips getting out the bed. He slides his finger in his mouth cleaning off my juices before holding his phone. This man is such a freak.

A few minutes later I began to get anxious, I walked downstairs slowly to the kitchen to grab me a bottle of water.

"Babe where are you?" I yell so he can hear me.

No answer.

"David. I don't got time for the games stop playing." I walk down the hall to his studio. I over here him on the phone talking to someone. I thought he didn't fuck with Paris? Why is he still on the phone with her?

"Igh I'll meet you tomorrow at 11am, I don't got time for you being late and I'm gonna call my doctor so we can get the results that day I don't care how long it takes." I hear him say.

"Man I don't want to hear that shit. Like I told you if she's my daughter I will handle my responsibilities as a man but if not you need to leave me alone. I can't have you stressing out my girl."

Daughter...Dave no....Please no.

I cover my mouth to muffle the sobs escaping from my mouth. My chest felt like it was caving in, I trusted this man. He looks me in my eyes when he talks to me. He caters to my body and he listens to me. He loved me when I didn't have nobody but myself...Why would he even do this?

"Igh you heard what I said tho tomorrow 11am sharp at the Milerose Clinic. I don't want to here another word of this shit cuh and I'm not playing." I hear footsteps and the chair move. I walks quietly back upstairs and lay down in our bed.