Twenty Five

Monté

Next Morning...

"Once upon a time there was a prinicesss who was born in the kingdom of New York City, the princess of the kingdom was very beautiful and very strong and she lived to one day rule the kingdom..." I say telling my baby a story.

Buzz. Buzz. Incoming call from "Baby💙"...

I decline the call laying down on my pregnancy pillow. I miss Dave so much but he will never learn unless I actually make him miss me and show him I'm not playing with him.

It's kind of boring sitting in the house all day and I've taking a break from hosting because of the fact that I am pregnant and it's a million and one bitches that want me and my baby head all for Dave. So I been laying low for a while, nobody really knows I'm pregnant but the people I've told.

Buzz. I pick up my phone reading the notification, "daveeast has tagged you in a post." I roll my eye clicking on the notification.

daveeast: I know you see me calling you and you decline, I know you miss me because I miss you more

daveeast: I know you see me calling you and you decline, I know you miss me because I miss you more. I love you baby and I'm sorry for all the shit I den put you through. A nigga trynna change but I need you, again but this time I'm all in whatever it takes baby to prove to you that I gotchu. Please call me back.

I lock my phone setting it to the side. I don't respect the fact that Dave thinks all he has to do is make a post on instagram and everything is fixed...no I want him to actually work for something he says he wants.

Ding. Message from "Baby💙".

Baby💙: Did you see my post?

Yes I did. Did you think that was going to make me just bow down and move back in?

Baby💙: No mama, I just wanted it to be a start. I'm really trying to fix this. DNA results should be in soon, what will happen then?

You mean to tell me you haven't discussed with Paris what would happen yet? You was planning everything else with her behind my back. Continue to do the same, we good over here.

Baby💙: Monté I love you. Das it you can go back to ignoring me but rub ya belly for me and don't be stressing our daughter out.

You should've been throught about your daughter when you was planning shit with ya baby momma.

I don't understand why not tell me? We was supposed to be in this shit together.

Baby💙: I know baby I'm sorry, can we please talk about this in person, I promise I won't do shit to stress you out I just wanna see you...please