Twenty

Paris

"You give this bitch everything and promised not to cheat, a life you promised me right? You promised me everything you're giving her and you turn around and blame me for this? I should kill you."

2 days earlier...

I knocked on the door softly. After a few minutes, Mama East came to the door, I gave her a small smile.

"Hey Mama, are you busy I kind of need to talk to you?" I ask getting straight to the point. I have no interest in being with Dave or him even being in Maya's life I just want him to provide for my daughter. He atleast owes me that much.

"No come on in Paris." She says very blunt. I walk in her house swaying my hips. I help myself to a seat at her dining room table.

"You thirsty?" She asks. I shake my head no as she takes a seat in the chair across from me.

"So what is it you needed to talk to me about?" She asks. I smirk slightly playing with my nails.

"Let me get straight to the point...A few years ago, I gave birth to a beautiful little girl name Maya. Maya happens to be the result of a beautiful night me and your son shared together before he decided to get locked up and go to jail. Now I know you don't like me so I'm not here to chit chat."

She begins to say something but I cut her off. "His new girlfriend, Monté is it? She's very pretty I think they're actually cute together from the little pictures I seen on social media. How do you think Dave would feel if I took away his chances of ever getting her pregnant?" I look her in her eyes rising up from the table.

"If your son doesn't take care of his responsibilities as a father, I will make sure Maya is his one and only child." I add crossing my legs sitting back in the chair.

"Are you trynna blackmail my son in my damn house?" I laugh.

"Look here little girl, Lord forgive my french...but don't you ever threaten my fucking son in my house. And you always remember who helped you when you didn't have a pot to piss in you disrespectful heffa...You may let yourself out my house Paris." She says getting up from the table going to open the door.

"Don't mind if I do." I say walking out the front door, she closes it behind me.

By any means necessary Dave East will take care of my child, if I have to strip away every piece of happiness he has.

*

10:57 pm

10:57 pm

"Ouuu shittt." He grunts pushing his d*ck deeper down my throat causing me to gag a little.

I suck harder feeling his penis twitch inside my mouth as he grips my wig.

"Fuckk I'm about to nut." He says biting his lip. I nod my head sucking faster. Soon after, he releases his load in my mouth. I swallow it looking in his eyes seductively.

"I can see you tomorrow?" He asks pulling up his boxers.

"What team did you say you play for again?" I ask smirking.

"Lakers." I feel my panties getting moist, I bite my lip before kissing his neck.

"Nah I'm not finished with you yet." I say yanking down his pants and boxers. I turn around leaning over the bed sliding my lingerie to the side.

"Take care of me then." He whispers in my ear, I grab his d*ck from the back sliding it inside me, hearing him moan softly I grind my hips back and forth.

"Bounce on it for daddy." He says smacking my ass, I bounce back on him feeling myself actually starting to enjoy it. I moan softly.

He grips my neck tightly, stroking me deeper. I felt a knot in my stomach causing me to grip the sheets. He strokes me faster hitting my g spot repeatedly causing my legs to shake.

"Fuckk I'm cumming." I say breathing heavy. He grips my hair tight yanking my head back. Wait a minute now...don't pull my wig off.

"Come on baby, I'm cuming too." He says sucking on my earlobe. I throw it back slowly as he releases his load inside of me.

"Mmmm." I turn around and kiss his lips.

"Mommy?" Maya says standing in the door way of my room.

"You have to go..." I say grabbing my robe covering up my body. I pick up Maya taking her to her room.

I never let Maya see me working because I'm not proud of what I do but it gets the bills paid. I stopped hoping to marry a rich nigga and live in a big ass mansion with a white picket fence. I learned a lot about the real world and all that shit is fake, behind close doors it's a different story.

"Was that my daddy?" She asks tearing up. I shake my head no, kissing her cheeks.

"Come here baby get back in bed." I say tucking her in her bed.

"Look at me." I put my finger under her chin looking in her eyes. "Mommy loves you and I will always be here forever and always. When the time is right you'll meet your daddy untill then we're gonna have fun together just me and you." I say kissing her cheeks. She smiles resting her head on her pilliow.

"Now get some sleep." I say closing her room door. I walk back into my room and turn the shower on hot. I grab my phone off the bed and call Dave. He answers on the last ring, I roll my eyes.

"Hello." He says dryly.

"Hey Dave, I was calling because Maya has been asking about her daddy again and at this point I'm running out of thing to tell her." I say.

"Look Paris, I'm on tour right now and I got 5 minutes untill I gotta go out on stage. I'll say this though, if you can find a date that we go and take a DNA test and it says she's mine then I'll do whatever I can to help you with her but untill them please stop calling my phone. Last thing I need is my girl finding out about this." He says hanging the phone up in my face.

I slam the phone on the bed feeling tears fill my eyes. I slide down to my knees as tears flow from my eyes. I haven't cried in so long It felt like my insides was buring.

"Oh god..." I say feeling myself break down. Dave East remains to break my heart everytime I speak to him. He's going to get his one day, I'll make sure of it.