ANNOUCEMENT

So guys, I've decided to end this story after Chapter 40, I still have a few things in store before this book will be completed. I wanted to ask you guys what do you think of the book so far? Do you like it? Does it need more work? Let me know please because I won't know unless y'all tell me.

Also, I have an announcement...I will be publishing another book that I've been working on in the midst of this one. The book is not yet complete but I think you guys will enjoy the storyline. This book is an August Alsina Fan Fiction...I wrote it because I felt like I needed to bring something different to the table that I've never really quite done before. Not going to lie to you guys this will be a hard book to read, it'll actually make your blood boil a little bit but I've fallen in love with the characters and made it my own.

I will be dropping this book once I'm finished with this one which it should be done by next week, also please please give me feedback it really helps me all of your comments is motivated and it makes me want to give you guys more content. I have been on wattpad since I was like in the 6tb grade and I've always enjoyed reading these book and now that I've decided to be on the other side of these love stories I feel for all the authors because it isn't easy when you don't know how people might react to your content you just have to hope for the best.

But I love everyone that has read this book, that has supported me and commented feedback or even messaged me. I just want y'all to know that and Chapter 31 will be published by the end of the day, Thank you.