Two

Diamonté

I open my eyes slowly feeling the sun beam through the window. I sit up in my bed and grab my phone checking my notifications. I smile slightly at the goodmorning text I read from Dave.

————

David

Goodmorning, I need ya ass to be up by 10. My flight leave at 7. You just gon have to spend the day with me getting to know a real nigga.

Lol i'm up David, finna freshen up, send you my address, ig i'll feed you...let you see my cooking skills

Oh shit word? 👀 igh ma
————-
This boy is such a flirt. I set my phone down on the night stand and walk to my bathroom turning the shower on hot. I take care of my hygiene and wash my face with my daily skin care routine.

I decide to straighten my hair since I took my wig off and washed my hair last night. After 40 minutes past, I grab my phone off the nightstand and send Dave my address.

I hope everything goes good because something about him just makes me so nervous and sometimes I just say anything that comes to mind so I can relax.

While finishing up with the eggs I hear 3 knocks at the door. I turn the burner on low and wipe my hands on a towel before getting the door.

"Who is it?" I say getting on my tip toes, peeking through the peep hole. I see Dave looking nervously at the door.

"Ole dude from the gas station." He says sarcastically causing me to laugh while opening the door.

"Boy you is a mess but welcome to my apartment." He goes in for a hug wrapping his arms around my waist. He smells so good. I thought to myself before breaking the hug.

I close the door then walks in the kitchen, he follows me sexing me with his eyes.

I clear my throat trying not to let my nervousness get to me. "I hope you're not allergic to anything, we got eggs, bacon, waffles, grits and I made a fruit salad. Then I got orange juice, milk and minute maid juice in the fridge." I ramble.

He smiles at me taking two steps closer. I look away from him walking to the fridge to get out the fruit salad and the drinks. "That sounds good to me a nigga really eat anything ." He says rubbing his bottom lip. This nigga doing this shit on purpose I believe.

"Okay you can fix you're plate or I can. It's up to you it really doesn't matter I don't ca--" He walks closer to me making the butterflies go crazy in my stomach. He places his hand on my chin and slowly kisses me.