|✿| Blushy Boy |✿|

╔═══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══╗

Request:
"Could you do a fluff oneshot of Norman with him getting all blushy and stuff?"

Type: Fluff

Warnings: None

Au's: None

Spoilers: None

Description: Basically just (Y/n) being very open about her feelings towards Norman and making the poor boy flustered.

A/N: First oneshot of the book, hope you like it! Thank you again for the request. <3 And apologies if any of the characters in this may seen out of character. Constructive criticism is always appreciated. Enjoy! (〃^∇^)ノ💖

Also, (Y/n) will be referred to with she/her pronouns unless stated otherwise when requested. And I'm too lazy to proofread so sorry if there's any spelling/grammar errors. ;w;

╚═══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══╝

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

(Y/n) liked Norman, a lot. It was a fairly obvious fact to practically everyone in the orphanage with how the girl acted around him. Unfortunately, it seemed that there was one single person that it wasn't as apparent to; Norman. No matter what she did, the albino seemed to never catch on to what she was implying. To say it didn't frustrate her at least a little would've been a lie. How could a boy with such a brilliant mind be so blind to her acts of affection?

Everyday she went out of her way to compliment Norman in some way. (Y/n) made sure to praise him whenever he got a perfect score on his test, or to congratulate him after winning a game of tag against their siblings. Now that she thought about it, perhaps those could just be seen as friendly gestures and didn't show much of her true feelings. So, that's why today she decided to bring it up a notch - whether this would go terribly or not she tried not to dwell on - and make it much more apparent what she had been trying to hint at all this time.

"Ray, what do I doooo?" The (H/c) haired girl whined as she dramatically collapsed to sit beside the boy, who was under a tree reading his book, as per usual. Currently there was a game of tag going on with Norman being it. Usually (Y/n) would've joined in, but she had decided to sit this one out so she could chat with the raven haired boy.

"Tell him? Honestly, I don't see what you're trying to do. He's obviously not catching onto any of your hints." At his blunt response (Y/n) huffed and crossed her arms over her chest. Yet before she could respond he continued, his eyes never glancing away from the page of his book. "Though that's probably because you're terrible at giving hints to your feelings."

"I am not!! I've been very obvious with how I feel." The girl protested against Ray's words. In response he gave a small snicker, clearly amused at how defensive she was getting.

"Oh? So, you think that if someone gives you simple praise daily it means they're madly in love with you?" He questioned the female, finally raising his gaze to meet hers as he rose an eyebrow. It caused (Y/n) to pause for a moment and process his words.

"...yes?"

"(Y/n)..."

"Okay! So, maybe I need a different approach." The (H/c) finally admitted with a sigh. Truth be told, she hadn't ever expressed her feelings as more than a friend for fear of rejection. She didn't want to have to wake up every morning and see the person she got rejected by, that thought seemed more than awkward to her.