|✿| Together Forever |✿|

╔═══*.·:·.✧    ✦    ✧.·:·.*═══╗

Request:

"Can you please do a Protective!Norman × Twin Sister!Reader?"

Type: Angst

Warnings: None

Au's: None

Spoilers: None

Description: Every part of their plan seemed to be falling apart; Mama had caught on, Emma's leg was broke, and (Y/n) was to be shipped out.

A/N: Since (Y/n) is going to be Norman's twin sister, she will have the same features as him (i.e., white hair, blue eyes, pale skin).

Also, when I say "None" for spoilers, that's covering season one of the anime. Anything beyond that point will be considered a spoiler.

Thank you for the request! I don't think I did the best with this one, but I hope you like it. I'll start on the next request when I have the time. <3

╚═══*.·:·.✧    ✦    ✧.·:·.*═══╝

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

(Y/n)'s breathing was heavy, coming out in quick pants as she ran alongside Ray, Don, and Gilda in the direction of the scream; of Emma's scream. It was deafening and filled with so much agony that it made her heart drop. Just what had happened? It didn't take long for her to figure out as the scene came into view.

The sight of her leg made the albino's stomach churn - it was bent the wrong way and swollen around her disformed knee, which she had no doubt had to be painful beyond belief. Yet she didn't have much time to comprehend what was happening before Mama Isabella spoke up.

"She won't be able to move for a while. Now things will go smoothly until tomorrow!" Her voice sounded so gleeful - it only served to fuel the fire of anger deep inside the girl. Yet, she kept a calm exterior on the outside.

"T... tomorrow..?" Emma managed to choke out. Her voice sounded so shaky and was full of pain. It made all the eldest siblings there wince and practically glare daggers at the woman who had caused her such pain. Yet all of them were on edge now with those words. What did she have up her sleeve..?

"Yes, tomorrow. The Headquarters had just contacted me." She chimed, her violet eyes meeting those of a certain blue ones. At those words everyone tensed, knowing all too well this was going to be horrible. The next words that left her lips none of them were prepared for.

"Congratulations, (Y/n). Your shipping date has been decided."

Time felt like it had stopped as those two sentences echoed in her head. She... she was going to be shipped out? Tomorrow..? She was really going to be devoured by one of those filthy demons?

"No! You can't do that!!" Norman's yell immediately pulled her out of her thoughts. Her usually calm and collected twin was anything but that - there was a mix of horror and anger in his expression and his body had began to shake. "Take me away instead! Just not her!"

"Norman!" (Y/n) interjected after hearing his plea, and it broke her heart seeing the desperate look he gave her in return. Of course she would object to that idea, but he was so scared of losing the one thing he cherished the most.