|✿| Both? |✿|

╔═══*.·:·.✧    ✦    ✧.·:·.*═══╗

(2/2)

Request:

"I was wondering if you could do a Ray x Norman x Reader love triangle, but in the human world."

Type: Fluff

Warnings: Polyamorous Relationship

Au's: None

Spoilers: Takes place after the end of the manga

Description: It was difficult for (Y/n) to have to choose between two of her best friends - both of whom held feelings for her. So... why not just choose both?

A/N: I decided to write the ending as a poly relationship, because I love the concept. If anyone wants separate endings for either Norman or Ray though perhaps I'll write those out too once I get some more requests done. uwu

Also, I might close requests, only so I can write a few ideas of my own. But if anyone has requests you may still comment any requests you have and I'll get to them when they open again. <3

Art Credit: ろじ (@popnnpn) on Twitter

╚═══*.·:·.✧    ✦    ✧.·:·.*═══╝

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"I..." The (blonde, brunette, etc.) bit her bottom lip as her eyes averted to the ground below nervously. Her grip tightened a bit on each of their hands before she finally took a deep breath and let the words tumble out. "I choose..."

"..Neither?"

"Huh?" Simultaneously that noise left the both of the boys in front of her, each of their faces showing a mixture of shock, confusion, and disappointment. Clearly they had thought she would choose one of them - though that hope was crushed with her actual response as they each assumed she returned neither of their feelings now.

"So... That means you don't like either of us?" Ray asked as he recovered from his surprise first, his expression blank once more. Though there was a obvious glint of hurt in his dark eyes, even if he tried his best to mask it, it was still all too visible to her.

"What? No!" Realizing her mistake (Y/n) quickly blurted that out in panic. Unfortunately, her response only seemed to further confuse them as they each shared a dumbfounded glance. "Sorry, I guess I'm not being very clear with what I'm trying to say..." She sighed and pulled herself away from the two of them to take a small breather.

After a moment of her recollecting her thoughts the (E/c) finally managed to word out what she really meant. "I like you, too. The both of you... perhaps that's a bit selfish of me, but either way I don't want to choose between either one of you. Nor do I want you to bicker anymore and get upset with the other were I to choose one over the other." (Y/n) did her best to explain her thoughts, which she ended up slightly blabbering as she tried to put it out there.

For a moment neither one of them spoke - (Y/n) could only watch nervously as they blinked at her with unreadable expressions present on their faces. Yet, after a moment the two shared a look for a solid minute, making a silent agreement that she was completely left out of. Not even a second after Norman turned back to her with a sweet smile.

"Well, if that's the case then-" The albino stepped closer, closing the distance between them as her wrapped his arms around (Y/n) from her left side. Right after he had done so she felt another pair of arms wrap around her right - Ray's - which caused her cheeks to erupt in a firey red.

"You can have both of us." Ray finished the sentence for him as they each rested their heads on her shoulders and nuzzled into her sides. The actions and words from them rendered her paralyzed momentarily as her face was currently overheating.

"B... both?" (Y/n) parroted to make sure she heard correctly. That seemed... odd. Not unheard of, but she had never been in a relationship of three people in total. It would certainly take some getting used to.

"Of course, why not? It's the perfect solution since you like both of us and we both like you." Norman replied in a happy tone, before placing a light kiss to the girl's shoulder. "And that way me and Ray won't fight anymore either. Right, Ray?" He peeked over to the male on the other side of her, but he currently had his eyes closed.

"No promises that I won't fight you for her attention." Was his short, bored response. It made the albino laugh nervously and a bead of sweat run down his forehead. "But overall, yes." Ray concluded with a sigh as he buried his face against her shoulder.

"I guess this is fine then." (Y/n) murmured, trying to calm her rapidly beating heart at the fact she was literally smothered between the two. Eventually a smile curled on her lips as she managed to move her arms and reach up - she had to unhinge them from them due to the way they were holding her - proceeding to tangle her fingers in each of their locks of snowy and pitch black locks of hair. The action earned a contented hum from each boy as they leaned into her touch.

"My boys.." She whispered fondly with a gentle look as she glanced at each of them. Both of their expressions were relaxed with the way she was running her fingers through their hair - Norman had a cute smile and red tint across his cheeks, while Ray perhaps had a hint of a smile and a barely noticable pink tinge to his face. While they were adorable, she had to break the moment.

"As much as I enjoy standing sandwiched between you two, we should probably head home." After a few minutes of the gentle affection (Y/n) pointed that out nervously. The reactions she got showed their protest - arms tightening around her waist, faces buried more agony her, and a small whine and grumble of protest from each of them.

"Wow, I expect this from Norman but not you, Ray." She couldn't help but giggle at the emo boy's unusual clingy attitude - Norman wasn't necessarily clingy, but he surely showed that he enjoyed her attention and affection.

"Shut up." Ray huffed, the pink hue that was already present on his cheeks turning a darker shade. His response caused both herself and Norman to laugh. She merely patted his head before trying to squirm her way out of their grip.

"No, stay!" Norman protested with her actions, trying to tug her back to him as he pouted. He didn't want to head home yet, seeing as that meant they would all have to go their separate ways. Luckily since he didn't have as much strength, with the help of Ray both of them managed to keep her trapped in their arms.

After struggling for a moment she gave up with a sigh. "How about you two just come over to my house and we can spend time there?" She suggested - only to immediately regret it after as they quickly let her go at that.

"Alright./Okay!" They replied at the same time - Ray's being more casual while Norman sounded beyond enthusiastic with his usual smile that was as sweet as honey. Their reactions made her nibble on her bottom lip nervously as she could feel a smell droplet of sweat drip down her temple.

Damnit, what did she just get herself into.