|✿| Into The Human World |✿|

╔═══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══╗

(2/2)

Request:

"What if the reader was in the human world and when they got to the human world they met again while searching for Emma."

Type: Fluff

Warnings: None

Au's: None

Spoilers: End of the manga

Description: It had been some time since (Y/n)'s weird experience of entering The Promised Neverland. She had never forgotten it but went on with her usual life, only for that to bring her to the one person she thought she would never see again.

A/N: So, this isn't really a request - I saw this comment on the first one "Into The Promised Neverland" and I really enjoyed writing that and wanted to make this as an addition to it.

So, I hope you all like it. It's not much, just a short addition of some fluff. ;u;

Art Credit: ろじ (@popnnpn) on Twitter

╚═══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══╝

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

A small huff escaped the lips of a (H/c) haired female, creating a small, translucent puff of air that dissipated within seconds. It was a chilly, yet lovely day as the sun was shining down through the clouds above, casting a gentle glow on certain areas while others were left in the shadows. Due to the overall acceptable weather, many people seemed be bustling around as (Y/n) narrowly avoided a person every now and then.

It had been a few years since that incident - the one where she was somehow transported to a world that wasn't her own. She never completely forgot it, but as time passed on it slowly but surely was swept under the rug; it was nothing more than a lingering thought now buried in the depths of her mind. After all, she had more important matters to focus on with school and all.

It was the weekend, so luckily she was allowed to give herself a break and go out and about. Currently there was a cup of (coffee, tea, etc.) clutched in her hand as she occasionally took a sip from the beverage. Her (E/c) hues were focused on a screen in her other hand, only glancing up to make sure she didn't collide with anyone as she walked down the busy place.

"(F/n), you frustrate me sometimes..." She groaned quietly to herself about the female she was currently texting. They had a project due on Monday, and of course her dear friend had put it off till last minute - whereas (Y/n) already got her part done ahead of time to make sure this wouldn't happen to herself.

While she was replying to her message she could hear some voices in the crowd - ones that sounded so weirdly familiar but she couldn't pinpoint why - to her right as they got louder the further she walked forward. Of course, she paid no mind to it and took another sip of her drink after sending her text.

As she continued forward she felt odd - it felt like someone was burning a hole in the back of her head from staring at her so intently. She could definitely feel someone's eyes on her which made her a bit uneased in such a big and crowded place like this. So, the teen hesitated in her steps, her pace slowing as she debated whether to look or not.