|ღ| Little Family |ღ|

╔═══*.·:·.✧    ✦    ✧.·:·.*═══╗

Request:

"Part 2 (to Burden) with when the baby comes, please!"

Type: Angst, Fluff

Warnings: None

Au's: None

Spoilers: Manga - mentions of chapter 118 and beyond

A/N:  Here you gooooo
I don't know what else to say so enjoy I guess o u o

Art Credit: ろじ (@popnnpn) on Twitter

╚═══*.·:·.✧    ✦    ✧.·:·.*═══╝

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

♡Having a baby in these circumstances is not the best, but they'll manage. It's certainly a very dangerous and daring time to have a child during - though abortion isn't much of an option, nor would (Y/n) or Norman ever think of doing such a thing. They wanted a child even if it would be a struggle.

♡When the time came that she actually had to give birth to the baby, she was in the infirmary with Gilda and Anna to help her through it. Norman was by her side as well, but the two girls were the ones that helped her get the baby out and all the rest afterwards.

♡They ended up with a beautiful baby (girl/boy) that had a little patch of (H/c) on their head and stunning, cerulean eyes, while their facial features was a mixture between them both.

♡(Y/n) spends her days taking care of the baby and is no longer included in the plan - Norman didn't want anything happening to her or their child, so he figured it was best she doesn't worry about such. When the time came she would stay at the hideout with everyone else.

♡Gilda helps her around with any needs she may have or if she needs assistance with the baby. If she's ever too exhausted and maybe just needs a nap, Gilda will take the baby from her and take care of them with Anna.

♡Norman's attention is mainly focused on his plan since that's coming closer to being put into action. Though, there are times where he'll have Vincent take care of some things so that he could go see his lover and their child.

♡He loves to smother both (Y/n) and their little baby in kisses - he is so affectionate and wants them both to know how much he loves and cherishes them each.

♡Of course he's also very overprotective and on higher alert than usual. Even in the safety of the paradise hideout he never knows what could happen, so he makes sure to be in a close perimeter of (Y/n) at all times.

♡It was hard when he had to leave to initiate his plan, but (Y/n) reassured him that she would be completely fine and could care for herself and the baby. The night before they would leave he smothered them both with affection and spent the entire time with them.

♡He went off the next day worried, yet overall with the mindset that she and the others would be perfectly fine - he couldn't have been more wrong.

♡When they returned after finishing off the Queen only to find the paradise hideout empty, Norman was filled with dread and anger. Emma and Ray had to comfort him that (Y/n) and their baby were more than likely alright since the poor boy broke down in tears.

♡When they all went to find and rescue their family, he was more than relieved to see the (H/c) haired female tied up and safe with the rest of the group; however, he wasn't so happy to see her crying hysterically. Not to mention their baby was no where in sight.

♡As he hastily broke her free from her confines she latched onto Norman for dear life while sobbing her heart out. "They took them, Norman! I... I tried so desperately to hold onto them... but... but they took our baby..!" Her broken wails of agony filled the room as the others could only watch and cry in sorrow.

♡The albino could feel tears of his own prick at his eyes, yet he refused to believe anything bad had happened to them. It was more than likely they didn't kill the baby, but more so took it to keep as a future cattle child - which was definitely unacceptable.

♡"Shh, it's okay. We'll get them back, don't worry." He did his best to calm her down and reassure her, even if his own heart was pounding in anxiety and fear. If anything the feeling of rage from them taking away a little infant overpowered any fear he held in that moment.

♡Once (Y/n) managed to compose herself they all headed off quickly, more urgent than ever - both to get out of this mess and to find their missing child.

♡When the time came that all the Mothers and Sisters of the plantations betrayed Peter Ratri and he ran from them, Isabella showed up between all of them. In her arms was a little baby with a (H/c) tuff of hair and those beautiful blue eyes that were unfortunately filled with tears due to all that was happening - the loud noises and overall chaos was a lot for a mere baby.

♡(Y/n) ran up to their Mama whilst crying at the utter relief of seeing her baby perfectly fine. When Norman joined her side Isabella looked down at the two children fondly as she handed the little infant over.

♡"Their beautiful... I guess I really am a grandma now." Her voice was filled with so much warmth and love that her two children couldn't help but smile at her.

♡(Y/n) practically smothered her little baby with kisses as she cradled them in her arms. They were fine and that's all she could've ever wished for, and Norman adored the little giggles that came from them at the affection. Norman held them in his arms for a little while before they deemed they needed to get going.

♡When they went back to the Gracefield orphanage to get the rest of their family, it was rather amusing how all the young ones were shocked to see the baby in her arms. All of them crowded around the two and kept gushing or asking about the little thing.

♡The baby had been bundled up in a jacket to keep them warm and secure as (Y/n) held them. Norman remained by her side the entire time protectively, making sure if anything were to come he was armed and ready to protect the two with his entire life. He would die for the both of them, no questions asked - though it would be much preferred by (Y/n) if he didn't.

♡The whole ordeal with mom only made the situation so much more unbearable and heartbreaking. Everyone was crying their eyes out and begging her to stay, even though there was nothing they could do with how severe her wounds were.

♡"I love you all, and I'm so happy I got to see you again... all grown up, and even with a little... family of your own..."

♡Since the last part was clearly addressed to the albino and (blonde, brunette, etc.) it only made them cry even harder.

♡They had all went through so many hardships and struggles, but now they were ready to finally go to the human world - to go home. The little baby in her arms was safe and sound asleep by the time they were there.

♡It was nice to know that they would grow up in a normal world and not have the same awful fate they had. So, as it was time to go Norman wrapped an arm around her and the two shared a smile.

♡As the brightness enveloped them she held her baby tight and leaned into his side, as if to make sure she didn't lose either one of them.

♡Luckily, when her eyes fluttered open she was on the ground, a baby laying on her chest and crying while Norman was curled up beside her - and with that came the sight of a beautiful city before them.

♡They were safe and finally home, where they could raise their little baby in peace.