|ღ| Angel Or Devil |ღ|

╔═══*.·:·.✧    ✦    ✧.·:·.*═══╗

Request:

"Hii can you do a Norman x Reader x Ray where they would fight for (Y/n)'s love in a modern AU?"

Type: Fluff

Warnings: None

Au's: Modern AU

Spoilers: None

A/N: Here you go! I hope I did this correctly xd
Also updates may start to get slower since my writing motivation hasn't been as much lately, but I'll still be working on requests so no worries uwu

Also I have final exams coming up in the next month, so that'll put a delay on updates as well ;o;

Art Credit: 大介  (@yala1453) on Twitter

╚═══*.·:·.✧    ✦    ✧.·:·.*═══╝

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

♡To be honest, the two aren't very good at hiding the fact that they both like (Y/n) at all. Or at least its obvious to everyone else, seeing as they always are sweet to her and will do practically anything she wants.

♡Norman and Ray are polar opposites - day and night. Norman is much sweeter and polite to (Y/n), whereas Ray is more blunt and uncaring when addressing her. The albino is openly affectionate towards her while Ray isn't too comfortable with showing such.

♡The two are best friends, but they easily fight when it comes to the (H/c) haired female - they try not to when she is around, but sometimes end up in that scenario anyway. Honestly, they'd probably set it up as a game at some point to see who would be the first to win (Y/n)'s heart.

♡Poor (Y/n) is caught in the middle of a tug of war. The two will constantly try to drag her away from the other - if she's with Ray, Norman will attempt to lure her away with him instead to spend time with her and vice versa. They basically tug her back and forth to see who can get her attention and spend more time with her.

♡Norman will be extra sweet and bold with this new competition - he likes to try to make her blush a lot, just to anger Ray. This boy will bring her desserts to school, perhaps some flowers, hold her hand, even give her a kiss on the cheek every once in a while. Norman is more than happy and willing to express how he feels towards her.

♡Ray is a bit shyer with this thing - perhaps shy isn't the correct word but he's not as bold - and doesn't like to show his emotions as much; however, when he saw how the albino was acting he took that as a sign he needed to step up his game. So, the raven haired boy began to be somewhat more open - in which he gave her some compliments and would hold her hand at most, as well as occasionally bring her gifts.

♡At one point they had a competition to see who could make her blush the most. This poor girl was sandwiched between them and beet red as they smothered her with affection from both sides - to her it was very apparent they both liked her, she just wasn't sure what to do about it. That and she may have been enjoying the attention and gifts too much.

♡Usually the two don't bicker over the matter and are still able to talk civilly - maybe with the occasional hidden insult or threat in their words and tone aimed at the other.

♡Norman will purposefully make jabs at Ray when he speaks, even if indirectly, just to make him upset - all while he keeps a pure, bright smile on his lips. He's very good at hiding his unease or irritation when Ray is around, unlike said boy.

♡Ray will openly try to insult Norman, mainly because it's in his nature - he basically does that to everyone except (Y/n). Though, she doesn't really like when he does it, which makes him upset.

♡(Y/n) will scold him if he makes a remark towards the albino, causing him to glare over at him while he has a sly smirk on his lips. Norman in her eyes was an angel, which only further angered him since he thought she was leaning more towards him.

♡Ray began to invite her out after school, whether it was for ice cream, a movie, shopping - anything she wanted to do, he didn't mind. As long as he could get some alone time with her without having that snowy haired boy always clinging to her arm.

♡When it's only the two of them, the ravenette finds it a lot easier to be open with her and tends to act more softly. Granted he's still a bit blunt with his words and actions, but he means well.

♡The time Norman found out about them going out together he snapped and ended up in a heated arguement with the other. (Y/n) and Emma merely watched the scene unfold nervously while the two fought - which was an extremely rare sight they had never seen before.

♡Seeing it escalate to the point Ray yanked Norman by his collar (Y/n) insisted to Emma she could handle this. When the red head ran off to her class she decided to finally step in.

♡"Stop!" At the sound of her voice the light and dark haired boy immediately halted and turned their gaze to her - of course she was the only one that managed to stop them, seeing as she was what they were fighting over. The disapproving glare she was sending both of them made Norman shrink down and Ray tense. "Put him down, Ray." That command had him letting him go with a small grumble.

♡"Listen, I know you both like me, that's pretty obvious with how you've been acting. However, I don't like seeing you two fight over me all the time! Its annoying, so knock it off."

♡The looks she received from her scolding made her feel maybe a bit guilty - Norman looked like a kicked puppy as his crystal eyes fell to stare at the ground, while Ray masked it better, but overall looked the same and refused to make any eye contact with either one of them.

♡So, with a sigh she walked forward till she was between the both of them. "Please, no more fighting, for my sake. I love you both and merely want us all to get along." She sent them a smile and pressed a kiss to Ray's left cheek and Norman's right, before she walked off to get to class.

♡Ultimately she left the two flustered - Norman's face was a bright, rosy red while Ray's had become a light pink. The two watched her walk off for a moment before making eye contact with each other.

♡"Did she just say she loved us?"

♡"She did, and she most likely loves me more."

♡"Yeah, right. We'll see about that, Ray."

♡"It's on, Norman."