|✿| Found You |✿|

╔═══*.·:·.✧    ✦    ✧.·:·.*═══╗

Request:

"Can you do an angst Norman × Fem!Reader aged up where they're already together from the scene near the end of the manga of the new promise she made. She of course doesn't remember him as much but they do reunite in the human world."

Type: Angst

Warnings: None

Au's: None

Spoilers: Chapters 178-181

Description: He should've known - it was idiotic to think there was no price to pay. Yet there was still hope in his heart. They would find her again, no matter what.

A/N: Emma will not exist in this oneshot, as (Y/n) is taking her place.

I was so excited when I saw this request - probably because I love writing for older Norman in the manga. But anyway, I hope you enjoy and thank you for the request!! I'll start on the next one soon hopefully. <3

╚═══*.·:·.✧    ✦    ✧.·:·.*═══╝

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"(Y/n)?"

All the cattle children's celebrating seemed to come to an immediate halt as Phil called out the females name. A dead silence washed over them as they all glanced back, in hopes to find the (H/c) haired girl there and to reassure them she was still with them. Alas, there was no sight of her anywhere.

Everything felt like it came crashing down right then and there - and quite literally, when Norman all but fell to his knees. Realization had hit him hard as his face was stricken with terror and his once calm demeanor completely vanished. Thoughts began to race through his mind, each one more panicked than the last.

'I was so careless. She was just next to me a moment ago...' His heart hurt - it ached and his stomach twisted unbearably at the thought of what could've happened to (Y/n), to his beloved. Why... He should've known better, and yet he had bought so easily into her lie and now was suffering the consequences.

He wanted to scream, to cry, to beg for her to come back; yet, that wouldn't do any of them good. Nor did he want to panic any of the children more than they probably already were. Norman was one of the oldest there, and therefore had to keep his head attached - which was so, so difficult in that moment - and keep a clearer mind.

"Norman..." The albino's head snapped up at his name, feeling a hand on his shoulder at the same time his eyes connected with Ray's. His gaze was steady, yet there was a flurry of emotion in them; sorrow, guilt, anger, exhaustion. Right.. They had all just escaped after going through hell, everyone was more than likely tired beyond belief.

'I will find you, I promise...' He thought as Ray helped him up when a man named Mike Ratri appeared. As himself and all the others went to board, his eyes narrowed on the ground as a spark of determination lit up in those blue eyes. 'For now, please, be safe and wait for me - for us.'

༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺

"Urgh..." A low groan sounded from the girl as she awoke. As her eyes struggled to open, she found it increasingly difficult with the headache that pounded against her skull and the way her body ached and shivered. There was a welcoming warmth that enveloped her and kept away those shivers, yet it was unfamiliar. Where was she?