|✿| Lambda |✿|

╔═══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══╗

(1/2)

Request:

"May I request a Norman x 'Shipped'!Reader? Like everybody thought the reader was dead because she got shipped before Norman but then she actually went to Lambda? You can make up the rest."

Type: Fluff, Angst

Warnings: None

Au's: None

Spoilers: Chapter 74

Description: It had been a while since (Y/n) had been at Lambda, having been shipped before the escape plan was even in question. She could only hope that her dearest friends would be alright and that she would see them again someday. Fortunately or unfortunately, she would at least see one of them again.

A/N: Thank you for the request! I hope I did alright and that you like it, and I'll get onto the other requests soon. <3

Norman and (Y/n) were already aware of each other's feelings before she got shipped off. :>

╚═══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══╝

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

The girl heaved a sigh, her eyes trained and scanning across the small words in ink on the page, yet her mine not processing what she was reading. It had probably been the third time she read over that one page. No matter how hard she tried, she simply couldn't focus as her mind kept wandering elsewhere - to them.

Currently it was sometime after eight in the morning - she had already taken her test for that day and passed will flying colors - and she was already bored. It seemed like the same routine everyday. The only difference was the increase in difficultly with each test as well as the number of questions. With her intelligence those were always so simple for her to understand and her a perfect score on.

Though, she should be somewhat thankful - she was still alive, after all. Despite being in this horrible place and taking those pills everyday and such, she was still hear. She needed to think of a way out if she wanted to keep it that way. Who knows how long it would be before they perhaps deem their research with her finished and cast her aside. She needed to break out of this place, but it wouldn't be easy with how many cameras were on her at all times.

"(Y/n), we have someone we would finally like you to meet." The sound of the speaker in her room going off snapped her out of her thoughts. A polite smile formed on (Y/n) lips as she looked up directly at one of the camera's in her room and merely nodded. While she was confused, she tried not to show it. At least this was something new out of her tedious and reoccurring schedule.

Not a moment later the door slid open as she was greeted by two of the men in lab coats. She allowed herself to stand up, brushing off any dust from her skirt and adjusting her blouse before she walked over to the doorway.

Mary Jane shoes lightly tapped against the floor with each step she made and her (H/l), silky locks of hair lightly flowed behind her with each step - the top was slightly confined due to the head band there. Unlike many of the test subjects there, she looked as pretty as a peach, merely because her importance was greater regarding their research.