|ღ| Bullied |ღ|

╔═══*.·:·.✧    ✦    ✧.·:·.*═══╗

Request:

"Can you do a scenario where (Y/n) gets bullied a lot at school and Norman just finds out?"

Type: Fluff

Warnings: None

Au's: Modern AU

Spoilers: None

A/N: Here's another request! I hope I did it right with the Modern AU. If not, I can redo it. ;w;
I'm currently in the process of writing two oneshots, so hopefully I'll be able to publish something longer soon. <3

Art Credit: ろじ (@popnnpn) on Twitter

╚═══*.·:·.✧    ✦    ✧.·:·.*═══╝

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

♡(Y/n) was new to Gracefield High her junior year, which made it difficult to make new friends. Luckily for her she was approached by the main trio of the school: the student president, vice president, and secretary. Aka Norman, Ray, and Emma.

♡They were the most popular students at the school, so needless to say hanging around them made her a bit anxious at first. Though, (Y/n) tired to brush that feeling aside as she accepted them as friends - she didn't think she would make any other ones anytime soon so this was the best option.

♡Norman in particular had caught her attention. He was really sweet and kind - not to say they all weren't - and his calmer attitude helped her relax. Plus, he insisted to help her with some of the classes she was struggling with, which would give them more time to spend together.

♡As time continued on there she found herself spending most of her time with Norman than the other two. Unfortunately, this had began to form some unwanted attention to herself at the school.

♡A group of students had began to pick on her for being around the albino so much. At first it was nothing too drastic and mainly comments she could just brush off that were directed to her in the halls.

♡It only got worse - they seemed to get more aggressive for her ignoring what they said and started getting closer and personal. Nothing physical had happened, but they were definitely more intimidating.

♡The group would make nasty comments, all about herself - whether it be appearance, intelligence, personality - they picked her apart bit by bit and found each of her flaws.

♡Things like, "Look at you, why on earth would someone like Norman choose to be around something so hideous?" or "Poor thing, Norman must've been forced to tutor you with how low of an IQ you have."

♡It was clear they were jealous with how they connected their hurtful statements towards her with Norman - that didn't mean they didn't hurt. Most of the time it left her in tears even though she did her best to ignore the feeling.

♡Norman had noticed her change in behavior around him rather easily due to observation. (Y/n) became more distant and didn't want to spend time with him as much anymore - she was also a lot more quiet and stiff whenever he talked to her at school.

♡He had tried to ask her about it a few times before, but as suspected she merely brushed it off and told him everything was fine and she was only lacking in some sleep.

♡It bothered him greatly and he kept pestering her about it, though there wasn't much he could do. It wasn't until she showed up to class with a swollen, red cheek that alarm bells went off in his head.

♡Of course he asked the teacher if they could go to the nurse, where he then insisted he patch up her cheek himself.

♡Even with that she still wouldn't budge and tell him what was happening - though, he now had a pretty clear idea of what it was. The fact that she got hit made it a lot more obvious.

♡So, after school that day he had decided to slip out before student council and follow the (H/c) haired female. Sure enough, he saw the whole scene unfold - a group of students were bullying her, calling her names and even shoving her around.

♡Norman doesn't get angry all that often, but boy when he saw that sight was he absolutely infuriated. Though he didn't show it as he merely walked over to them, a eerily calm smile on his face and hands neatly tucked behind himself - he had to uphold his reputation after all of student president.

♡Casually threatens and blackmails the students after hearing them - he knew practically everything in the school and could definitely get them all suspended or expelled one way or another. Just one of the perks of his position in student council.

♡Basically explains that if he ever saw one of them step within ten feet of (Y/n), they would all pay the consequences. That luckily was enough to get them to finally stay away.

♡Once the bullies are dealt with Norman will pull a full 180 - goes from a calm, deadly killer to a warm-hearted, worried mom. It's clear she had been tormented by them mainly verbally, and words can cut rather deep, so he was more than concerned about her mental health.

♡He managed to get her to tell him as much as he could about what they said to her - which only upset him more as he secretly planned to ruin those students one way or another that wasn't as extreme - and it ended with her crying her eyes out.

♡Of course he comforted her. The albino was more than happy to embrace her and whisper sweet words of reassurance while he played with her lovely, (H/c) locks of hair.

♡His words of reassurance were telling her that he enjoyed her company and that he cherished every single moment with her - also he complimented her quite a bit seeing as they seemed to tear down her self esteem.

♡Would probably lead to him happily telling (Y/n) that he likes her; "It's alright, (Y/n)! Their words aren't true. I love spending time with you and you're one of the most beautiful girls in the school. Not to mention you're so lovely and kind to be around - which is why I like you so much! ...Oh, did I just-"

♡Both being a flustered mess but overall they're each elated - (Y/n) at the confession and that she would no longer be bullied, and Norman only because he enjoyed seeing her happy and wanted to make sure to protect that, which he seemed to be able to do.

♡Next day they would walk hand and hand in school - (Y/n) with the brightest smile in the world, while Norman reciprocated the look. Though anyone who dared to whisper about her or make a face he would send them a look that sent chills down their spines (probably like the image above lmao).

♡After that the bullying would no longer occur and (Y/n) could spend time with Norman as much as she pleased now. And those students that bullied her before ended up getting expelled somehow? Wonder how that happened.