|✿| Lovey Dovey |✿|

╔═══*.·:·.✧    ✦    ✧.·:·.*═══╗

Request:

"Do you think you could possibly do one where Norman and (Y/n) are slightly aged up (14-15ish?) and they cuddle?"

Type: Fluff

Warnings: None

Au's: None, but slight change in ages - age sixteen will be when children are shipped out in Gracefield since they are fifteen

Spoilers: None

Description: A certain albino is absolutely lovesick and wants nothing more than to hold his beloved close and give her affection.

A/N: After that sadder oneshot, here's one with just pure fluff of Norman wanting affection from his beloved (Y/n). It's a bit short but I hope its okay. ;u;

Thank you for the request and I'll start on the next one soon. <33

Art credit for the image above: ろじ (@popnnpn) on Twitter

╚═══*.·:·.✧    ✦    ✧.·:·.*═══╝

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Today had been rather busy for the (H/c) haired female. While the children were outside playing under the supervision of the teens, (Y/n) was stuck doing chores. Not that she minded. On the contrary, she had volunteered to help around the house since Mama Isabella seemed to be getting busier and busier each day. She thought she could use the extra help and take a small break, which the woman was rather grateful for.

Currently she was inside doing laundry - she had previously collected the dried sheets and such from the clothing lines outside - and was neatly putting away the clean and folded clothes. After that she would proceed to the beds, which she had to change the sheets for. It would be a bit of work given all the beds.

A while later she was in the process of tucking in one of the sheets on the bed, making sure it was tucked both tightly and smoothly. As she was doing so however she felt a pair of arms wrap around her waist - she would've jumped in surprise but she could already tell who it was - and a head rest on her shoulder. A smile formed on her lips as she finished up what she was doing.

"Hello, Norman." She greeted the albino sweetly. With the sheets of the bed she was on finished, she turned around in his arms. As she did so her bright (E/c) eyes connected with a pair of beautiful blue ones filled with nothing but pure adoration.

"Hello, (N/n)." He greeted her back with a warm smile present on his lips; however, that smile quickly turned into a small pout when she moved away from him and turned back to the pile of sheets.

"I thought you were playing tag with the others? I still have to finish up making the beds and some other chores, so you should head back." (Y/n) spoke while already in the process of fixing another bed - she removed the old sheets, replacing it with a new one and then starting to tuck it in.

"I was, but I had only seen you a few times today so I wanted to see where you were. Mama told me you've been helping her out around the house today." When all he got in response was a small hum from her his pout turned to a frown. At the moment she seemed focused only on the task at hand. Normally, that was a good thing; not when he wanted her attention though.

When that bed was finished the girl was about to move onto the next one - there was only a few more left then she would be done - but she felt herself falling backwards from a light force. It didn't take long to figure out what as she was laying on the bed with Norman standing before her.

"What are you doing?" She asked with a small giggle, easily taking notice of the upset look on his features. The only response she got was in the form of actions - he moved onto the bed, wasting no time in wrapping his arms around her waist and resting his head against her chest.

"I just want your love and attention, is that so much to ask for?" He questioned, his voice slightly muffled. Usually she was by his side most of the day, but her doing all these chores he hardly saw her much. Perhaps he was clingy - he just loved her so much that her touch and voice always had him at ease and craving to be around her all the time.

"Aww, I'm sorry. Have I deprived you of such all day?" (Y/n) teased, which caused a rosie hue to form over the boy's pale cheeks. She could only shake her head and laugh - he was far too cute for his own good. Yet, she wasn't one to deny her lover if he wanted some attention. "I suppose I could take a break..."

Norman seemed to perk up at that, a smile lighting up on his face as his eyes visibly brightened. The sight made her laugh - he was like an excited puppy. So, she leaned forward and pressed a tender kiss to the tip of his nose, watching in delight as his face turned a deep shade of red.

"You're too adorable, you know?" She hummed with a smile. A quiet laugh sounded from her lips as the blush on his cheeks only deepened - if that was possible - and he looked away in embarrassment.

"You're more adorable than I am..." Norman mumbled, resting his head back down on her chest as he closed his eyes. Not long after a pleasant sigh left his lips - her fingers had tangled themselves in his white, fluffy locks of hair, carding through the tresses with care as he could briefly feel her nails brush against his scalp. The feeling alone was enough to make him feel dazed and like he could fall asleep right then and there.

"I beg to differ." (Y/n) remarked with a playful scoff as she watched his relaxed face with a gentle smile. Luckily she won that little debute as he didn't reply after - whether it's because he deemed it fruitless to argue or he was too relaxed from her touch to care - either way, she was satisfied.

After that a peaceful silence settled between the two teens. (Y/n) allowed her eyes to close, her fingers continued to work through Norman's hair as they layed in each others arms. At this point he was on the verge of falling asleep from her soothing caresses.

"I love you, (N/n).." His voice was a mere whisper as he was dazed with the promise of sleep that had presented itself in her arms. It wouldn't be long before he dozed off in her warm embrace, the sound of her heartbeat in his ear already a nice lullaby for it.

"I love you too, Norman." At her reply he smiled tiredly, snuggling further into her and relishing in the way his heart fluttered - no matter how many times he heard her say that, it would never fail to make him feel all warm inside. And just like that, he was eventually sound asleep in her arms.

While he slept (Y/n)'s hand movement began to slow, until eventually her fingers had stopped completely, still tangled in his snowy hair as she too, had dozed off into a sound sleep. Both teens had smiles on their lips as they were cuddled up to each in their sleep, blissfully unaware of the two other teens at the door, one of which had a camera in hand.

What an embarrassing situation they would soon wake up to.