|ღ| Overprotective Brother |ღ|

╔═══*.·:·.✧    ✦    ✧.·:·.*═══╗

Request:

"Can you make one where Ray is (Y/n)'s twin and he is overprotective when it comes to boys, especially Norman since he knows that they both like each other."

Type: Fluff

Warnings: A cuss word

Au's: None

Spoilers: None

A/N: My dumbass completely blanked that fraternal twins existed for a hot second so I was about to make (Y/n) identical ldkskd Dx

Someone end me, Pre-calc is eating me alive right now

Art Credit: さ和 (@saku_ra418) on Twitter

╚═══*.·:·.✧    ✦    ✧.·:·.*═══╝

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

♡When they were younger, (Y/n) only really hung out with her twin, Ray. She wasn't all that comfortable with anyone else, not even Emma and Norman at first, which was why he was rather overprotective of her.

♡As she grew up she began to become more of a social butterfly to the other children, but still preferred to be around her brother the most. Ray always gave her a sense of comfort and belonging so as an eleven year old she tended to like to read with him a lot.

♡The (H/c) haired female also got used to having Norman and Emma around them now, mainly because they were friends with Ray - she wasn't really all the interactive with them at first.

♡Of course Emma started trying to get (Y/n) to be their friend as well over the years, which was why she was now so close with the main trio and spends most of her time with them all. Ray still tries to remind them of boundaries with (Y/n), though.

♡Over those years she also may have formed a crush on a certain albino - whenever he was around she got easily flustered and would stumble over her words. He was so soft and kind that she couldn't help the way her heart yearned for him.

♡Unfortunately, Ray caught on - he always does - and wasn't all too happy with that for multiple reasons; one, he merely didn't want his sister potentially getting hurt and two, he knew Norman either liked her back or had feelings for Emma. He couldn't quite figure out which one it was yet, but either way it wouldn't end well in his mind.

♡Whenever Norman was around them Ray would subtly hint at (Y/n) to go do something else, or distract her from him with the book. If he directly addressed her Ray always cut in and answered for her - he also prevented her from playing tag with him since he didn't trust not being able to see her out in the forest.

♡The ravenette knew immediately that Norman must've liked her back with the way he began to react. Whenever Ray cut in he looked irritated, but the way his gaze softened when it went back to (Y/n) said it all - even more so when he became a lot more insistent on her playing tag with them and spending time with him.

♡Yeah, Ray wasn't all too happy about that.

♡He even confronted him one day out in the forest while they were playing tag - (Y/n) was left at the tree and happily reading the book he provided her.

♡His tone was annoyed as he jabbed a finger at the snowy haired boy's chest. "Listen here, Norman. We may be friends, but back off from my sister. I don't care that you two like each other, know your boundaries and stay back."

♡Whether that was supposed to be threatening or not, Norman couldn't tell. After hearing that he could only blink a couple of times, before a sly smile formed on his lips and he said something he knew would infuriate the boy. "Ah, so she likes me back then. Good to know."

♡Ray didn't have a chance to chew him out for he had already went off running again to finish the game going on. Needless to say when he returned to his sister she was confused to see him practically fuming with a silent fury.

♡The (E/c) eyed girl paid no mind to it and informed him of what she had read without him. She gave the book back to let him catch up while she rested her eyes for a bit.

♡When tag had ended Norman and Emma headed over to the two as per usual, except this time their was a glint in his cerulean eyes - a devious one that was aimed towards Ray. Overprotective or not, he wouldn't be able to keep him away from the (H/c) haired beauty.

♡(Y/n)'s eyes opened in alarm when she felt a pair of arms around her waist, yet she immediately relaxed upon seeing who it was - Norman had settled himself between her legs, wrapped his arms around her waist and now rested against her with his face nuzzled into her stomach. The gentle action flustered her greatly since he'd never done so before - nonetheless it made her heart jump with joy.

♡A contented hum came from Norman when she began to run her fingers through his fluffy, white locks of hair. The feeling was soothing and made him feel a little drowsy, yet he managed to keep his eyes open so he could steal a glance at Ray - he had to bury his face closer to her in order to hide the smile from the death glare being sent his way.

♡Honestly, Norman would mess around with Ray a lot because he finds it amusing - that and he just wants to be close to the (blonde, brunette, etc.). He'll follow her around a lot more, hold her hand, hug her randomly, smother her, basically anything to get on her brother's nerves.

♡Ray tried to be angry at him for pulling such stunts, he really did, but in the end he couldn't. The way his sister seemed genuinely cheerful and more energetic around him brought a relieved feeling to his heart. All he wanted was for her to be happy for as long as she could in this dreaded place, so if that happiness was with Norman, he couldn't take that away.

♡Though, he wouldn't quite show that he accepted them being around each other quite yet. The most he showed of that was giving Norman a bonk on the head with his book in the hallway, all while mumbling as he walked past. "You better not break her heart, idiot. Or I'll break you." All that earned was a bright smile that he completely ignored.

♡He's still overprotective of her, though now in the sense that if she reacts negatively to anything related around Norman he'll come for him. It's doubtful that it'll ever happen, but if Norman makes her upset in any way Ray most definitely will not hesitate to give a nice, forceful slap to his cheek.

♡Overall he let's the two be together now and simply keeps an eye on what they're doing every now and then. For now he trusts Norman not to do anything stupid - he was always the rational and calm one in the group, after all. So in his eyes, his sister was in caring hands.

♡Except for when he saw Norman kiss her cheek one day, that was a huge no. All that could be heard was his laughter as Ray dragged an embarrased and protesting (Y/n) away from him.

♡"Rayyy! What're you doing?"

♡"You're not allowed to be around Norman anymore."

♡"Aww, why not? I believe she likes being around me, Ray. Isn't that right, (N/n)?"

♡"Fuck off, Norman, before I throw this book at your head for kissing my sister!"

♡"Ray!!"