|✿| Tug of War |✿|

╔═══*.·:·.✧    ✦    ✧.·:·.*═══╗

Request:

"Can you make a Ray x Norman x Reader or a Norman x Male!Emma x Reader please?"

Type: Fluff

Warnings: Polyamorous relationship

Au's: None

Spoilers: None

Description: Lately (Y/n) had started to take notice of Norman's and Eli's odd behavior around her. Each of them were constantly tugging her around for attention in their own ways, until one day she finally snapped and decided to get to the bottom of what on earth was wrong with them.

A/N: Since I already did a Ray × Reader x Norman, and because I love Emma, I decided to go with the second option :'>

Since Emma is a male, his name will be Eli (you can change while reading if you want, I just thought it was cute and couldn't think of any other name hnn-)

Art Credit: [반동결] 누 (@amabile_1127) on Twitter 

╚═══*.·:·.✧    ✦    ✧.·:·.*═══╝

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"(Y/n)! You should come play tag with us. We can hide together!"

"Or perhaps she could be it with me. I think it would be enjoyable for her."

"Two people that are taggers, Norman? That's ridiculous!"

"I don't think it is. Plus, I think it would be fun to have another person with me."

"Well, she'd much rather prefer to hide with me!"

"I beg to differ, Eli."

A long, exasperated sigh managed to pass by (Y/n)'s lips as she watched the red head and albino go at it once more. While Eli had a very noticable glare in his emerald eyes and frown on his lips, Norman was more composed, except his cerulean gaze was much sharper than usual. While those two were bickering with one another the (H/c) haired female dragged herself over to Ray.

The ravenette glanced up from his book at the sound of the grass rustling under her feet. For a moment he said nothing, his gaze first observing the approaching female then to the scene behind her frame. Once he had an amused smirk formed on his lips. "They're fighting again, huh? I'm surprised, that's the fourth time today and it's not even noon yet." While speaking Ray looked back down to the page he was on then over to the stopwatch beside him - that wouldn't be started for a while if those two kept it up.

"Yes! I just don't get what's wrong with them." She replied in sheer annoyance, wasting no time in plopping herself into a sitting position on the ground beside him. "They've been like this for the past few weeks. I thought whatever it is they are fighting over would blow over, but it seems to just get worse and worse." The girl groaned miserably and buried her face in her hands. Her reaction made Ray chuckle quietly, especially at how oblivious she was.

"Trust me, what they're fighting over won't blow over anytime soon." He replied slyly, which made her a little uneased at the mischievous tone his voice held. Did he know something she didn't? "But I'm sure you'll be able to figure it out." With that said he went back to reading his book, providing no help whatsoever for her - no, he was merely going to leave this for her to figure out while he watched.