|✿| Who Are You? |✿|

╔═══*.·:·.✧    ✦    ✧.·:·.*═══╗

Prompt:

"(Y/n) is a normal person in 2021, yet somehow Norman ended up in her world and has no clue how he got there."

Type: Fluff

Warnings: Cussing

Au's: None/Modern AU

Spoilers: None

Description: It was the weekend and (Y/n) was looking forward to having the house all to herself while her parents were gone. She expected it to be a normal night where she binged watched shows for hours on end - that took a turn when she found a random boy in the middle of her room looking more than clueless.

A/N: Sorry if updates are slower from now on - with less drafts finished, school, and overall not wanting to publish I'll have to send them out slower and no longer daily.

When I say I don't want to publish what I have done already, it's merely because while working on this book in its entirety I've seen other works that look oddly similar to mine. Perhaps I'm only being paranoid and it's all in my head, but it upsets me when I read something that has a very similar idea to it with multiple points that are like mine in the oneshots/headcanons I make.
I am aware there are people that make the same request on various books - that's fine. I'm talking about when someone seems to blatantly take the key points from my works and just smush it into their own in a different way.

I've only seen this a few times since I read on here a lot or other platforms, but it's been bugging me since after some time ago when I saw one work that was way too close to my own.

I don't know, its probably just me being overdramatic and overlooking things, but I'm just so exhausted and done with everything right now and really don't want to keep publishing when I keep seeing things like that. It isn't fun to share something I worked hard on trying to write when someone is just going to copy that.

Anyways, ignore my rant. Enjoy the oneshot.

╚═══*.·:·.✧    ✦    ✧.·:·.*═══╝

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"Ice creaammm!!"

A cheer left the girl's lips as she raced into her kitchen, excited to grab the cold treat and shove it in her own face. It was sometime in the afternoon now on Saturday, which usually meant she wasn't allowed to have such at a time; but, her parents weren't home, so no one could stop her. A devious grin had formed once she found the (F/f) ice cream and snatched it out of the freezer.

While she got out a bowl, spoon, and scooper she couldn't help but feel excited. She had no worries and could sit back, relax, and watch a movie while munching on her cold desert - a perfect plan in her eyes. As she was getting out the items she paused for a brief moment from hearing a thud from upstairs.

"What was that..?" (Y/n) mumbled to herself, sending a skeptical glance towards the entrance of the kitchen. There was no debate whether she should check it or not - she'd be heading to her room soon anyways - as she merely brushed it off. "Probably just hearing things." With that said she went back to the matter at hand.