|✿| A Broken Rivalry |✿|

╔═══*.·:·.✧    ✦    ✧.·:·.*═══╗

(2/3)

Request:

"I have a suggestion: An AU that is medieval time with Prince!Norman and Princess!(Y/n). Both of their kingdoms are against each other, they despise each others kingdom and there was a war, but then Norman and (Y/n) meet up in the forest by their horses because they like going out and horse riding and stuff. When they meet they despise each other at first, but at the same time they both felt something, but didn't say. Maybe the next day or something they see each other again out in the forest and get along, and started catching feelings for each other. Then somehow their kingdoms found out and both were locked away in their rooms and kept apart. But then they found a way to get to each other in the forest and ran away together. And like maybe Emma is friends with (Y/n) in their kingdom and Ray is friends with Norman in their kingdom, and both of them only know of the thing between Norman and (Y/n)."

Type: Fluff, Angst

Warnings: None

Au's: Prince and Princess AU

Spoilers: None

Description: As promised, (Y/n) had decided to meet up in the same place as last time in hopes of seeing Norman again; luckily, he was there. In secret the two kept up these visits for weeks, until one fateful day it all went downhill.

A/N: Here's part two, yayy! uwu

So, this part is basically just some bonding and interaction between Norman and (Y/n) - the next part will be more interesting and eventful.

Art Credit: ろじ (@popnnpn) on Twitter

╚═══*.·:·.✧    ✦    ✧.·:·.*═══╝

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

The wind whipped around her, blowing random strands of (H/c) hair along her face as the hood of her cape was barely hanging on. Through the whistling that whizzed passed her she could make out the way her horse's hooves stomped against the grass covered ground, along with the loud beat of her heart in her ears. When the ground slowly began to lose it's lush greenness and turned almost dead, with patches of cold, white snow starting to cover it she could feel her heart pound even more - she only urged her horse to go faster.

Not too long ago she had snuck out from the confines of her castle. After the events of yesterday had occured, she knew for certain she had to try to see him again - even if it was a foolish thought to commit to. So, when afternoon came where she typically had her free time she left, this time without the knowledge of even her sister, Emma. Quite frankly she didn't want to deal with her teasing her about going back, nor the worry that would also come with it - this time she had decided to leave completely unnoticed by anyone.

It felt like forever passed by, which only had to have been some minutes as her horse trecked through the winter wonderland. The air around had turned freezing and caused her to shiver - even with the many layers she had on it was a temperature she was never used to being in. Luckily, she got some relief from the frosty wind slapping her in the face when she saw the familiar clearing up ahead, which meant she could let her horse start to slow to a stop.

Once by the almost frozen over river she completely tugged back on the reins, making the beige horse halt in place. A frown formed on her lips while her (E/c) eyes observed the area desperately from underneath her hood. Was he not here? Perhaps she was too early? Or would he not even show up? She knew there was a chance that he only came out there for a one time thing, but she had hoped that possibility wasn't true.