|ღ| Pregnant |ღ|

╔═══*.·:·.✧    ✦    ✧.·:·.*═══╗

Request:

"Can you make one where (Y/n) is pregnant?"

Type: Fluff

Warnings: A single cuss word

Au's: None - takes place in the human world

Spoilers: None

A/N: Pregananant
I regret nothing ^
Also the person didn't specify oneshot or headcanons so I hope this is okay xd
I don't know much about pregnancy so these are rather short ;w;

╚═══*.·:·.✧    ✦    ✧.·:·.*═══╝

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

♡Norman is the most attentive husband in general, even more so if (Y/n) were to become pregnant. This man would tend to her every need at the speed of light in order to keep her satisfied and happy.

♡He'd more than likely find a way to work from home so that he can remain by her side - that'd probably be a few months in when she starts getting a belly since the extra weight will make normal tasks more difficult for her.

♡Honestly he'd probably read up and do research on how to tend to a pregnant woman just to make sure he's doing everything right. He really just wants her to be the most comfortable she possibly can since he can't even imagine what she must be going through, cause pregnancy sure isn't easy.

♡Absolutely not even an ounce of judgment from Norman - even with her weird cravings and any mood swings. He'll do his best to make any odd food she may want and if she's in a mood he'll either try to alleviate her or leave her alone - depends on how she reacts.

♡Lots of conversation between the two regarding the gender of the baby and what they want to name it. Norman is really fine with either - he's simply ecstatic to even have a child and be starting a family with the woman he cherishes and loves so deeply.

♡Also a lot more affection from him than usual. He tries to get his work done quickly so he can cuddle with his wife and give her kisses - when they do he usually likes to lightly rest his head against her stomach, just to see if he can hear their little one.

♡Literally he is by her side 24/7 throughout the pregnancy - it's a very important time and he doesn't want to leave her alone for a single second. If she's in pain, he's there; if she wants food, he's there; if she just wants affection and is emotional, he's there; if it's 2 a.m. in the morning and she suddenly wants ice cream, fuck it he'll go to the store and get some at that ungodly hour.

♡This man is madly in love and will do anything and everything to keep her comfy and happy, even if it means overworking himself or lack of sleep - which she'll likely scold him for later.

♡Though he is a little more strict when it comes to food - he won't allow her to eat junk food too much. Yes, he doesn't mind any weird cravings and tends to get them for her; but, he tries to make sure her main diet is healthy with the right amount of proteins, grains, fruits, and vegetables. Norman isn't the greatest cook, but he can certainly get by and make meals that are decent and delicious.

♡He'll give her massages and bathe her - once her stomach has grown out a lot he tries to help her quite a bit with simple everyday tasks that may not be so easy for her anymore. Plus, he just really likes to wash her hair while she relaxes - it's very silky and soft and he loves playing with it.

♡Overall when (Y/n) is pregnant Norman will make sure she is fully relaxed and at maximum comfort to the best of his ability. Anything she needs he'll get and he'll keep a close eye on her to make sure that everything is running smoothly - in short, she's in very caring hands all the time.