|✿| Longterm Guest |✿|

╔═══*.·:·.✧    ✦    ✧.·:·.*═══╗

Request:

"So it's basically about (Y/n) getting fired from her job, she can't pay her bills and stuff then Norman finds her and let's her in his house and things like that, you can make up the rest. ^^"

Type: Angst, Fluff

Warnings: None

Au's: Modern AU

Spoilers: None

Description: It had been the worst day ever - first she was fired from her job, then she got kicked from her apartment, and now it was raining while she sat on the streets. She wasn't sure her day could get much worse; but, luckily a certain someone happened to pass by her on their way home. He was like an angel sent straight from heaven, in her eyes.

A/N: I really liked this request, it was super fun to write uwu

Norman and (Y/n) in this will be in their early twenties

Art Credit: l-oose (@l_oosejuan) on Twitter

╚═══*.·:·.✧    ✦    ✧.·:·.*═══╝

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

This day literally couldn't get any worse.

Today was (Y/n)'s last day at her job, for when she was cleaning up to head home her boss informed her that they no longer required her there. She begged and pleaded to stay or for them to even give her extra hours and more tasks, anything to let her stay; however, they still didn't budge and told her to turn in her uniform tomorrow. No matter how much she insisted she needed this job to pay rent, her boss's mind was completely made up.

That was bad enough already, but coming back to her apartment and being evicted was even worse. Apparently her boss had informed them of her unemployment, which meant they didn't trust her to pay off her next rent or bills. So, now she was seated on the curbside in front of her apartment complex with her belongings in boxes beside her - luckily she didn't have much to begin with, so packing up wasn't too much of a hassle.

The icing on top of the cake had to be the cold, wet droplets of water that began to rain down upon her. At first it was a light drizzle, then as the seconds passed on it got heavier and heavier, until she was already soaked to the bone from the freezing drops that fell from the grey, gloomy clouds above.

She was unemployed.

She was homeless.

And now she was freezing.

Best. Day. Ever.

The (H/c) haired female couldn't help the tears that pricked at the corners of her eyes as she thought it all over. What was she supposed to do now? There was no way she could find a job so soon, nor would she be able to without having somewhere to live. It was all too much to handle - at this point she prayed for a car to swerve off the road, hit her, and end this suffering.

While she was wallowing in her own pity, she failed to notice a pure white car stop near her. She had her face buried in her knees that were hugged to her chest, both because she didn't want passerbys to see her cry and to keep what little warmth she had left. Eventually she noticed that she could no longer feel any of the rain hitting her, as if something were blocking it from above.