|✿| Into The Promised Neverland |✿|

╔═══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══╗

(1/2)

Request:

"Norman x Real!Fem!Reader: An angst oneshot where (Y/n) gets into The Promised Neverland by the Anime Gods. She can stay as long as Norman (her favorite character) doesn't confess to her. One day Norman confessed and (Y/n) had to leave - you can make up the rest (also you can make them aged up if you want!)."

Type: Angst, Fluff

Warnings: None

Au's: None

Spoilers: Chapter 113

Description: One moment she was in her room, the next she was being stared down by one of those horrendous demons. (Y/n) had thought that was her end - though fate seemed to be on her side and allow her a longer stay.

A/N: I decided to write for older Norman in the manga cause I love writing for him. 💓💓

I think I made him a little scary at the beginning- But I hope this is alright and thank you for the request! It was fun to write and sorry it's a bit long and not really much angst- maybe I'll make a separate part for Norman's reaction for some angst ;w;

I'll start on the next request once I have the time! And thank you to everyone who requests so I can keep writing. uwu 💘

Art Credit: ろじ (@popnnpn) on Twitter

╚═══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══╝

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Everything had went black for a moment. Eventually a light entered the darkness, creating a light tinge against the red and black canvas behind her eyelids. As soon as that entered her vision, an oaky smell filled her nose and various sounds began to fill her ears that indicated she had to be out in nature; the sound of leaves rustling in the wind, the thundering steps that shook the ground, the gentle-

Wait, what?

That sure as hell wasn't normal. It caused her eyes to finally be able to dart open in alert, her heart now jumpstarting with anxiety as she bolted upright into a sitting position with a gasp. As her (E/c) darted around her large, somehow slightly familiar, settings she began to feel the panic settle in. She had just been in her room a second ago... How the hell did she end up in the middle of a forest?

(Y/n) had been sitting on her bed, rewatching The Promised Neverland on her computer. All she could remember was as soon as the last episode ended her screen had went black, along with her vision - before that she saw blurry text on the screen reading 'You may stay so long as he does not confess', though she had no clue what the actual hell that meant. But she had passed out and now found herself in... well, she wasn't quite sure yet. But it did look awfully familiar...

When the big beast that had been the cause of that loud, thundering stomps against the ground came into view, it finally clicked. It was unbelievable, but there was no doubt in her mind; she was in The Promised Neverland... and she was about to be devoured by one of those ugly, wild demons.

She was completely frozen in shock - the realization of where she was and the demon stalking towards her rendered her paralyzed. (Y/n) could only watch in fear as that thing was charging at her. Damn, she had only been here for a few minutes and she was already going to be eaten alive. What a bust.