|ღ| Shipped |ღ|

╔═══*.·:·.✧    ✦    ✧.·:·.*═══╗

Request:

"Can I get one of Norman x Shipped!Reader, of which she takes his place when he's supposed to be shipped and just headcanons of how he is in Gracefield without her?"

Type: Angst

Warnings: None

Au's: None

Spoilers: None

A/N: Hnn, I hope I did this one right. ;u;
Anyway, I have a oneshot that I'm working on at the moment - hopefully I'll either have it published by tonight or tomorrow. uwu

Art Credit: ろじ (@popnnpn) on Twitter

╚═══*.·:·.✧    ✦    ✧.·:·.*═══╝

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

♡This wasn't supposed to happen - Norman was the one announced to be shipped, and yet Isabella stated that (Y/n) was getting adopted instead of himself. There was no reason for her to change her mind randomly, so it was pretty obvious to him she had willingly asked Isabella to take her instead.

♡When they were alone with the news, the usually calm boy was an emotional mess. He was beyond upset and on the verge of tears as he begged for her to go take it back - to tell Isabella he would still be the one getting shipped.

♡Of course (Y/n) wouldn't budge. She insisted that Norman was more important to the escape plan than she was, which only further upset him and he almost yelled at her - no, he did yell at her.

♡Something along the lines of: "How could you say something like that?! You are important to not only the plan, but to me more than anything! I don't even want to think of how things will be without you! Please, don't do this. I was the one chosen, so therefore you shouldn't have to sacrifice yourself in my place!"

♡Though no matter how mich Norman pleaded she wouldn't listen. (Y/n) would only smile, insisting she was doing this for both his own and everyone's else good as she wiped away his tears.

♡When the time came for her to leave the orphanage he had to basically be pried away from her by Ray, Gilda, and Don. He tried his best not to make a scene in front of the smaller children as he forced a smile and held back his tears.

♡(Y/n) had a sad smile as she said goodbye to everyone for the last time. Norman she personally said goodbye to last, only so she could give him a kiss on the cheek and say, "Norman, I love you. Please take care of yourself once I'm gone."

♡And just like that she was out the door. The minute it shut the albino just collapsed to the floor and started sobbing uncontrollably - his heart hurt so much knowing that the girl he loved he would never see again.

♡The next day Norman was definitely very off - no one could blame him, of course - as he was in a visible slump. The escape plan continued on with the new information (Y/n) had provided them.

♡Ray had to knock Norman out of his train of thought a lot. He kept spacing off and his usual smile had a permanent frown in its place. There was also some bags under his eyes since he had quietly cried himself to sleep that night.

♡There was also a time where Ray slapped Norman, as due to his state he had insisted he didn't want to go through with the plan anymore and to leave him behind - that wasn't true, but he was in a lot of pain and in a mind set of wanting to curl up in a ball and wither away.

♡After hearing Ray's words of, "You idiot! I understand you're upset that we couldn't save (Y/n), but think about what she would want! She took your place so that you could live. Are you seriously going to let her death be in vain and give up so easily?"

♡Norman was more determined than ever after that. He would live. For her. It hurt, but it would hurt even more knowing he let her take his place only for him to soon end up in the same position.

♡The escape had succeeded - the house was set aflame in the distance as they had all managed to cross the cliff into the unknown. It was from there that their true journey began.

♡Norman after all that was a lot more composed and level headed like his usual self, there were times though where he was overcome with grief of knowing he couldn't get his first love back.

♡With every challenge they faced he would remind himself of her and it always filled him with determination since she had went in his place so he could live. He would be damned if he gave up at any point - he needed to do this all for her. He would save himself and his family. All of this is for her.