|ღ| Fever |ღ|

╔═══*.·:·.✧    ✦    ✧.·:·.*═══╗

Request:

"Can I please get a William Minerva×Reader who is running a fever?"

Type: Fluff

Warnings: None

Au's: None

Spoilers: Manga - takes place in the paradise hideout

A/N: I feel like I did a terrible job with this one, but hopefully its somewhat okay ;o;

Art Credit: I can't find them for some reason, but their @ is on the image
;-;

╚═══*.·:·.✧    ✦    ✧.·:·.*═══╝

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

♡(Y/n) was a subordinate alongside the others - Cislo, Barbara, Vincent, and Zazie - and worked under Norman's, or William Minerva as they knew, orders.

♡It had been a day like any other in the paradise hideout. (Y/n) was with her little group chatting - or mainly listening to them excitedly talk about their bosses plan - when she didn't feel so good. At first it merely felt like a light headache, so she ignored the small pounding sensation.

♡The longer they talked though the worse her condition got and she went mute in the conversation. Her body felt warmer than usual and her head was starting to pound to the point where her eyes were clenched shut in pain.

♡Immediately this earned the attention of the others as they inquired about her state worriedly. All she could do was shake her head weakly - along with that a hotness and fatigue had began to wash over her body.

♡(Y/n) refused to do anything about it despite them suggesting she rest and take medicine. They had to go liberate another plantation, so she simply brushed it off and decided to get ready to go - unfortunately that wouldn't work out so well.

♡The minute their boss saw her condition - this poor girl could barely even stand without swaying at this point - he called it off for another time. (Y/n) tried to protest that she was perfectly fine, but of course that fell upon deaf ears as Norman dragged her back to her room.

♡Honestly, she was so exhausted and weak that she had all but collapsed when in her room. The albino had to pick her up and carry her the rest of the way to her bed, in which he attempted to put her under the covers - though that ended with them being flung back off and her protesting she was too warm.

♡(Y/n)'s face was a red hue and lightly sweating, and despite her hot temperature cold chills ran up her spine every now and then. Her head ached as well as her whole body - she felt so weak that she doubted she could even get out of bed at that point without falling over.

♡Her fellow subordinates came inside with some medicine and other items to give to her. Despite them insisting they could take care of her, Norman brushed them off and told them to leave - which was actually rather unusual, but they didn't question it.

♡He was pretty quiet the entire time he took care of her, unless he was asking if she needed anything. She didn't expect much from their boss - that and he probably knew she was too exhausted to speak much anyway.

♡Despite that he also seemed a lot gentler than before - those cerulean eyes that were usually stone cold held a particular warmth to them, and overall his posture and attitude was more lax and caring.

♡Norman gave her medicine first, then let her rest while he laid a cool, damp towel along her forehead. She didn't have an appetite so food wasn't much of an issue at the moment.

♡(Y/n) slept basically throughout the whole day, which was why she was surprised to see Norman still there when she woke up. He was asleep in a chair next to her bed with his upper half rested on the edge of the bed and hand lightly resting over her own.

♡She didn't disturb him and let him sleep, while she was also on the verge of slumber once again not long after she had woken up. Unfortunately, before she could do so the door opened and Barbara came in with some food for the two.

♡All the (H/c) haired girl did was stare at her soup while sipping on a glass of water. She still didn't want to eat, even though she needed to, so when him scolding her didn't work he simply fed her spoonfuls of her food.

♡After mealtime she would almost instantly pass out again, though this time with the covers on. Throughout her sleep she would constantly throw them on and off as her temperature kept changing.

♡Norman doesn't do much besides watching over her and changing the towel on her head every now and then. He'll also check her temperature now and again to check if its going down at all.

♡Would easily tend to her every needs - with the state she's in she's probably too hazy to notice, but he is easily willing to get whatever she wants. Their boss is secretly a softie while it's just the two of them and he's making sure she's as comfortable as she can be while she's sick.

♡To be honest he'll more than likely end up with a fever as well from being around (Y/n), but he doesn't care. Then she'll just take care of him in turn and that means more time together - yeah, he really doesn't mind.