|✿| Mama (Y/n) |✿|

╔═══*.·:·.✧    ✦    ✧.·:·.*═══╗

Request:

"Can you please do (Y/n) as a mama. The trio came back and to their surprise, (Y/n) is a mama carrying her newborn biological daughter."

Type: Fluff

Warnings: None

Au's: None

Spoilers: Chapters 175-176

Description: Many years have passed and (Y/n) was now old enough to become an official Mama. After being stationed at Gracefield - her previous home - she was surprised when one day she was met with an unexpected arrival of her family.

A/N: Since (Y/n) has a daughter in this, the character's will be aged up. That means the time gap will be wider in the time they spent searching and whatnot.

It's basically a alternative to "Sister (Y/n)" where she grew up to become a Mama at Gracefield already once they all arrive.

I'm not too happy with this one, but I hope it's alright. ^^;

╚═══*.·:·.✧    ✦    ✧.·:·.*═══╝

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"What is all that commotion?" The (H/c) haired woman mumbled, her (H/l) silky locks pulled back into a (large/small) bun as her eyes darted to the nearest window. In her arms was a small newborn - her own daughter which resembled her in almost every way. Unfortunately she couldn't get a view of what was happening outside with the children so she hurried through the house.

Once outside it didn't take her long to figure out who all those people crowding around her children were. The sight of them caused her breath to hitch, her (E/c) eyes widening in disbelief. It had been so long she had thought something had happened to all of them - that the escape had been unsuccessful. But there they all were, grown and alive like herself.

"Grandma Isabella..." She mumbled as that was the woman who had taken notice of her presence first. There was a warm, yet sorrowful smile on her face as she approached the female. Her eyes went down to the baby cradled in her arms and her look softened even more.

"It's finally over, (Y/n). We're all free now." The older women's words made her shake a little, clearly overwhelmed with the sudden information. "It's been a while, but they did it. All the farms are being abolished and we can finally live freely - love them freely." While she said this she reached a hand forward, her knuckles ever so lightly brushing against the baby's cheek. In response her face scrunched up a little as some gurgling noises came from her tiny mouth.

"Free... free?" She parroted, as if to make sure she had heard correctly. The affirmative nod was what finally pushed her over. A crystal liquid began to flow freely down her cheeks as so many emotions overcame her - relief, sorrow, guilt, pure joy. All these had accumulated over the years and were now overwhelming her.

"(Y/n)..." At her name her gaze snapped up, meeting a pair of beautiful blue ones that stared at her form in disbelief. Yet when her eyes met his it seemed to confirm something, as he was running over to her and Isabella not even a moment later. "(Y/n)! You're alive!" Once Norman was in front of her he choked out those words, his eyes already blurred with fresh tears. He wanted to hug her tightly and never let go; however, he halted before he could as he had taken notice of the little girl in her hold.