|✿| Attention and Affection |✿|

╔═══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══╗

Request:
"Can you write a fluff where Norman is being extra clingy and adorable, like he wants cuddles or something? Maybe where Norman is aged up?"

Type: Fluff

Warnings: None

Au's: None

Spoilers: Chapter 118 - if you've only watched the anime or are not to that point in the manga yet, then don't read beyond this (unless you don't care for spoilers).

Description: After Norman's little reunion with his family, a certain (H/c) haired girl takes notice that he seems rather insistent on being beside her every minute and doesn't want to leave her side.

A/N: Not sure if you wanted Norman as an adult or him in the later chapters of the manga, so I hope this is alright. Thank you for the request and I hope you like it! uwu 💕💕

I'll work on the next request whenever I have the time. <3

I kind of lost track of where I was going with this halfway through the oneshot, but I hope it's still okay- I might edit it later but it's fifteen till 3 a.m. so I'm going to sleep. :'>

╚═══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══╝

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

The sounds of shoes clacking against the floorboards filled the girl's ears, along with the not so quiet bickering of her siblings about who this Minerva person was; the man that they were currently on their way to see. Emma had went ahead seeing as she was singled out to see their savior first.

"So, we're finally about the meet the man that helped get us through this horrid journey, huh?" (Y/n) spoke up as they were approaching a door, the others a bit more ahead than herself and Ray, who strayed in the back of the group.

"Guess so." Was Ray's short and blunt reply. She couldn't quite tell whether he was upset about finally meeting him or ecstatic - it was always hard to tell with him - yet she wouldn't be surprised if it were both. There had been a few times where they had expected to already meet him but were instead met with disappointment. Hopefully, that wouldn't be the case this time.

Just as the (H/c) haired female parted her lips, ready to speak once more, she paused in her attempt as she noticed her siblings. They all seemed surprised as they began to rush through the open door ahead, even alarming her with the fact that some had tears streaming down her face. Yet she managed to hear them yelling one thing that definitely caught her attention.

Norman.

The name rang in her ears and caused her throat to run dry and as she turned her gaze to Ray, who seemed just as baffled as her. Without a word the two rushed to the door to see for themselves as well and the sight nearly brought tears to her eyes... No, it definitely did, she could feel them stinging at the corner of her eyes already at the sight of him.

(Y/n) remained in the doorway, trying her best to process, to reassure herself that the person before her wasn't just a hallucination - one that all the children could see, supposedly - while Ray took no time in making his presence known and walking forward. The albino seemed to immediately perk up at the sight of him.