|ღ| A Dark Prince And Light Princess |ღ|

╔═══*.·:·.✧    ✦    ✧.·:·.*═══╗

Request:

"MORE TO THE KINGDOM MEDIEVAL TIMES I LOVE IT"

Type: Fluff

Warnings: None

Au's: Prince and Princess AU

Spoilers: None

A/N: YOU GOT IT I LOVE THIS AU VERY MUCH SO HELL YEAH
I FINISHED PART 2 AND IM WORKING ON A CRAPPY DIGITAL ART TO GO WITH IT WOOH 🎉

Art Credit: ろじ (@popnnpn) on Twitter

╚═══*.·:·.✧    ✦    ✧.·:·.*═══╝

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

♡Obviously it is known that at first the two despised each other. The Gracefield Kingdom and GloryBell Kingdom do not get along, especially with the war raging on, so Prince Norman and Princess (Y/n) would be rather sour to each other at first.

♡Though there was that small spark between them, hence why after their first meeting they each met up again - even though (Y/n) was somewhat skeptical. He did hold her up with a dagger the first time they met.

♡Norman around her is rather teasing, playful, and mischievous. He really likes to get on her nerves and make her feel intimidated - he takes joy off of knowing that people are afraid of him, yet she doesn't seem to be like other people when it comes to such.

♡Meanwhile (Y/n) is stubborn, daring, and confident. There's this fire in her that refuses to let him feed off her fear, so she is willing to step up to him and show that she can fight back - which was what caught his eye in the first place.

♡He's awfully touchy with her, whether he'll grab her to make her feel threatened or just hold her close to make her uncomfortable - at first it does, but eventually she gets used to his advances and enjoys the embrace. Not that she would dare admit such a thing out loud.

♡There are lots of instances at first of these two just threatening each other with their weapons. Basically each time they meet up it starts out with a little stand off between them - a small dagger will be pointed at her throat while she has her bow and arrow aimed at his head.

♡Norman always initiates said stand off between them - he finds it absolutely thrilling, even more so with that feisty look in her eyes. He doesn't feel the least bit afraid of her - he knows she doesn't have the guts to shoot him - and there's a sadistic side that enjoys the newfound danger that he's never experienced.

♡Of course, that wouldn't happen as often the more they meet up and get comfortable around each other. After some weeks they finally feel like they can turn their back to the other without getting stabbed - or at least (Y/n) did, Norman didn't care all too much.

♡This coldhearted, killer Prince actually becomes a lot softer and sweeter around her, a side that he's never had till now. Though, he is still rather devious and still likes to mess around with her whenever an opportunity presented itself.