|ღ| Pure Love |ღ|

╔═══*.·:·.✧    ✦    ✧.·:·.*═══╗

Request:

"Maybe headcanons with a really clingy/affectionate reader?"

Type: Fluff

Warnings: None

Au's: None

Spoilers: None

A/N: Enjoy some really fluffy and cute headcanons. uwu <3

╚═══*.·:·.✧    ✦    ✧.·:·.*═══╝

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

♡Norman gets so flustered it's not even funny. He doesn't mind the affection, but it makes his face resemble the color of a cherry. Even if he is embarrassed though it always puts a smile on his face and he gets all giddy.

♡He really enjoys the attention, too - who wouldn't love having their crush be clingy and affectionate towards them? He welcomes it with open arms.

♡It took him a while to get used to her actions. At first he would get really nervous and didn't know how to react at all - Ray always teased him for becoming awkward whenever she showed any signs of affection to him.

♡He soon got used to how (Y/n) followed him around. He actually found it really cute, almost like a little puppy following their owner. She always wanted to be by his side and that warmed his heart.

♡God, she was so sweet that it gave him a toothache. She was always nuzzled into his side, praised him on his perfect scores, and would give him a hug in congratulations when he won at tag.

♡Sometimes would skip out on tag, just so they could cuddle - he would be leaned up against a tree while she lay between his legs and had her face nestled against his stomach and arms around him. He in turn would run his fingers through her hair, which he lover how soft and silky it was.

♡Norman returns a lot of her affection - he didn't before when he was new to it - and is secretly trying to make her blush. Since he got so easily flustered he wanted to try to get the same to happen to her, except it was a lot more difficult.

♡Mainly the affection between them is just warm embraces and hand holding, or maybe (Y/n) clinging to his arm as she follows him around. Cuddles are also definite and she likes to sit between his legs a lot and lean against his chest.

♡At some point she would give him a kiss on the cheek as a new way of congratulating him for winning tag. The poor albino would probably pass out from overheating.

♡Each kiss he received he basically just... stopped functioning? Would be put in a daze and have literal hearts in his blue eyes - brain just completely flatlines as his heart is freaking out.

♡Even if he can't focus when he gets them, he loves whenever she gives him a kiss on the cheek, forehead - basically anywhere on his face except the lips, for now.

♡His voice would be a shy whisper as he looks at her lovingly, "C...can I have another?" It would embarrass him more to ask that, but the multiple kisses all over his face he gets afterwards - he can finally die happily.

♡This boy is like a lovesick puppy with a clingy and affectionate (Y/n). Cannot stress how many times he went to the infirmary cause Isabella thought he had a fever due to how hot his face was from her.

♡The one moment where she finally has the courage to give his a kiss on the lips - boy, it's over for him. His heart would completely burst.

♡Norman couldn't even return it as his knees literally gave out on him. Everyone was crowded around him in worry - meanwhile he just had a dazed smile on his face and was blushing madly. To the infirmary he goes again.

♡Someone help this boy his heart cannot handle all the love and affection. The most intelligent one there and his brain just stops working in the presence of this girl.