|✿| Lights, Camera, Action! |✿|

╔═══*.·:·.✧    ✦    ✧.·:·.*═══╗

Prompt:

"Modern Au where all the characters from The Promised Neverland are actors of the show with  (Y/n) and (F/n) are fans of said show."

Type: Crackfic-ish(?), Fluff

Warnings: Cussing

Au's: Modern/Actor Au

Spoilers: None

Description: (Y/n) and (F/n) decided to go see The Promised Neverland in the theaters at the very last minute, seeing as school kept them busy. Fortunately, their late timing really came in handy since they met an unexpected trio there.

A/N: A movie theater wouldn't play a whole season of episodes but I couldn't think of anything else so just ✨pretend✨
I just love the thought of Actor AU's for animes so I decided to do one kfelkfd

This is kind of a crackfic?? I guess???
More so the reader's friend is a crackhead :)
I don't really like this oneshot anymore (I think it's too boring) but ima post it anyway hnnnn

Enjoy my ✨trASH✨
Ima go back to drawing and blasting P!ATD in my ears, bai~

╚═══*.·:·.✧    ✦    ✧.·:·.*═══╝

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"(F/n), do you really need that many snacks?"

"Yes, they are an absolute necessity. No exceptions."

His reply made (Y/n) give a small groan in exasperation. The two had been in line to order their snacks to have during their watching of The Promised Neverland Season 2, yet (F/n) deemed it a need to have practically a whole buffet. She had already gotten her own things, which consisted of a medium popcorn they would share, (drink choice), and (candy choice).

"Whatever, just hurry it up. We're probably already missing the previews." She said with a small huff, before using her free hand to pop a piece of popcorn into her mouth. The little candy (pouch/box) was stowed safely in her hoodies long, singular pocket in the front, while she held her drink in one hand and kept the bucket of popcorn locked in between her arm and body.

"Who even cares about the previews?" (F/n) remarked with a roll of his eyes while he finally recieved his food items. The boy stuffed the candy into his pockets, before grabbing his slushie and nachos that he got and walking back over to (Y/n).

"I do. Got a problem with that?" She replied with a raised eyebrow while grabbing another piece of popcorn - only this time she decided to throw it and hit him in the forehead. It made him flinch due to the unexpected 'attack'.

(F/n) blinked, his blank eyes glancing down at the little popcorn now on the floor, before his gaze flickered back up to her. "That's assualt." He stated bluntly, his facial expression and tone dead serious - it caused her to quietly let out a humoured snort.

"I'll do it again if you don't start moving." The (H/c) haired female threatened, already reaching for another piece out of the medium sized bucket. Instantly his eyes widened in fake horror as he pivoted his body away from her.

"Nooo!" (F/n) yelled dramatically while immediately running off away from her and towards one of the halls of movie theater rooms. His loudness earned a lot of weird looks from the other people ordering snacks, but it ultimately went unnoticed by the (F/h/c) haired boy - that or he just didn't care. Either way it was humorous to see.