|✿| Valentine's Day |✿|

╔═══*.·:·.✧    ✦    ✧.·:·.*═══╗

Type: Fluff

Warnings: None

Au's: None

Spoilers: None

Description: (Y/n) didn't like Valentine's day. It was nice to spend it with all her siblings and the little activites they did to celebrate, but it sucked thinking the person she loved, loved someone else. She couldn't have been more wrong, though.

A/N: Happy Valentine's Day everyone! I hope you all have a wonderful day full of love - even if you're spending it alone like myself haha. If so, then here's a little bit of love from me to you.
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ💕💕💕

This wasn't a request, just something I wanted to write for the holiday. Don't worry, I'll get to work on the requests soon - I already have the drafts ready for each of them. uwu

For now, I hope you enjoy this little bit of fluff and are filled with love. 💕

╚═══*.·:·.✧    ✦    ✧.·:·.*═══╝

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"(Y/n), why are you frowning? You should be smiling on a day like today!" Emma chirped happily, sending said female a bright grin. It merely earned an eye roll in response.

(Y/n) had slowly began to despise the dreaded holiday of love the longer she grew up in the orphanage. Why celebrate love, when the one she loved didn't even like her? It was fairly obvious the boy she had grown fond of - Norman - was smitten with the vibrant, orange haired girl in front of her. Yet, even with knowing that she still held Emma close to her heart as a best friend - she could never hate the cheery girl over such a trival matter.

"What's there even to smile about?" Her green eyes were trained on the paper heart in her hand, which soon was torn in two by her own hands. Herself and all the other children were currently in a crafts room. They were meant to make little crafts either for themselves or to give to the other children. (Y/n) wasn't making much progress as that was the fifth paper heart that now lie broken in front of her.

"Love! You smile because it's a day to celebrate love!" Her sibling whined while sending a pout her way. Yet her (E/c) eyes remained glued to what she was doing, which happened to be grabbing a new sheet of colored paper - soon that red paper would meet the same fate of the rest.

"Yeah, because love is something so exciting." At the sound of Ray's voice (Y/n) glanced up, only to see himself and Norman approaching them. When she saw the albino she immediately looked back down with a huff and tried to ignore the small heat in her cheeks.

"Exactly. Love is stupid." (Y/n) agreed with the raven haired male as she was about to rip her sixth heart of the day. However, before she could it was promptly snatched out of her hands. "Hey!" She huffed, sending a tiny glare to the culprit - Norman merely gave her a sweet smile in return.

"I think love is a very sweet emotion to experience." He said with a tone full of so much emotion - it made her sick to her stomach thinking about who he was referring to. "Though, judging by the broken hearts on the ground you don't seem to think of it as such." He added on with a nervous laugh as he scratched the back of his neck with his free hand.