|✿| Not All Demons Are Bad |✿|

╔═══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══╗

(1/2)

Prompt:

"(Y/n) is a demon that was alongside Mujika and Sonju. She decided to continue her travel alongside Emma, Ray, and the others to ensure their safety and ends up meeting Norman when they reunite."

Type: Slight fluff and angst

Warnings: Gore

Au's: None

Spoilers: Manga - mentions of chapter 118 and beyond

Description: (Y/n) was aiding the Gracefield family for the majority of their journey. They were skeptical of the demon for some time, but now treated her as family of their own despite their differences. Though there would be one certain Gracefield teen she would soon meet that opposed that idea drastically and their first meeting would be less than pleasant.

A/N: This was a concept that kept coming to my mind that I thought would be interesting to write out. So, hopefully you all like it!
(Y/n) is an evil blood in this and like Mujika and Sonju has a very human like appearance.

╚═══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══╝

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Nervous eyes followed the girl as she stood in the middle of the main area of the paradise hideout. Emma had went to meet "the boss" and eventually Ray and the other children had followed along. They deemed it was best (Y/n) wait out here until they explained to the leader that she was no threat to any of them.

For a demon, she radiated an aura of calmness and love. Never once would she ever even think about touching a human with the intention of them being her dinner - it was so unbelievably wrong in her mind. That's why she had joined Mujika and Sonju some time ago. Granted, she was still rather young, being perhaps only a little older than the eldest Gracefield children.

A gentle smile was ever so present on her face - that being the only evident feature since the rest was covered by her mask - despite the fact that her arrival with the Gracefield household had unsettled others. It was understandable given the circumstances, so she merely tried her best to stay with the group and out of the others way. Or just keep to herself, like she was right now as she waited patiently for the rest to return.

A slam of a door some ways off caught her attention. (Y/n)'s head turned in that direction, her mouth formed into a small 'o' of surprise as the loud noise echoed throughout the hideout. Along with it she could hear rushed footsteps - and also various calls of a name 'Norman' - heading out to the opening where she was at, until eventually a male with a head of pearly white hair popped out from one of the buildings. From the facial expression he had it was easy to tell he was upset.

She watched as his icy blue eyes scanned around for a bit, until eventually seeming to land on what he was looking for. The demon girl was alarmed as the minute they met gazes those eyes had turned so cold and dangerous that if looks could kill, she would've dropped dead. It wasn't hard for her to assume this was the leader - William Minerva, was it? Or was this the person they were calling 'Norman' after?

(Y/n) stayed in place, her anxiety building up as she watched him make his way down to ground level. Once he had the Gracefield children had caught up - Emma looked so panicked and frantic, while Ray was frustrated and yelling at Norman. From his words it sounded like him trying to convince him that she was harmless.