|✿| Cute 'n Chubby |✿|

╔═══*.·:·.✧    ✦    ✧.·:·.*═══╗

Request:

"Could there be a oneshot where (Y/n) is chubby and insecure because of how pretty Emma is and how she's around Norman all the time, so she decides to leave him alone but he finds out why and they cuddle."

Type: Angst, Fluff

Warnings: Self-deprecation, mentions of self-starvation

Au's: None

Spoilers: None

Description: (Y/n) had been best friends with the trio since she was basically a baby. Unfortunately, as she grew older and hit age eleven in the orphanage, her own thoughts began to take a toll on her; especially revolving around her physical image. It lead to her distancing herself from the three, but of course her sudden isolation wouldn't go unnoticed.

A/N: I passed all my final exams wooohh!! 🎉 Barely got past pre-calc with a 61% on the test xD

Anyway, I'm going to try to start updating for this again. I may still take a small break for myself but I'll start putting requests up on the update page again. ^-^

I had this request written out some time ago cause I myself am chubby and I was trying to make myself feel better, and I thought the request was cute qwq

╚═══*.·:·.✧    ✦    ✧.·:·.*═══╝

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

A pair of (E/c) eyes currently stared down at her plate in distaste, nose scrunching up at the steaming food that lay atop of the smooth, white surface. It looked delicious, there was no denying that, but the thought of eating made her stomach twist and churn uncomfortably. Her appetite hadn't been the same lately and she only really ate a morsel of food at every meal; though, with her knowledge none of the other children in the orphanage seemed to notice.

Eventually (Y/n) tore her gaze away from her lunch at the sound of bubbly laughter, immediately leading over to a short, tangerine haired girl. As she watched Emma laugh alongside the albino at the other end of the table the knot in her stomach only worsened and she felt even more sick than before. Hastily she turned her eyes away, instead glaring down at her food in a mix of envy and sadness.

Why couldn't she be as pretty as Emma? Why couldn't she be as good as Emma? She was both beautiful appearance wise and personality wise and (Y/n) would be lying if she said she wasn't jealous of that. If only she could be as skinny and beautiful like her, and maybe if she was more enthusiastic and outgoing the children here would like her.

Then he would like her.

Like all her previous meals the past few days she pushed the plate away, signaling she wasn't going to consume anymore of what was on the plate. Anna, who was sitting beside the eleven-year-old, took notice and quietly voiced her concerns.

"(Y/n), you hardly touched your food. Are you not going to eat anymore?" Her tone was soft and full of nothing but worry for her wellbeing. The blonde was always such a gentle sweetheart to everyone, though she was rather shy as well, so (Y/n) personally hadn't spoken much to the younger girl.

"No, I'm not all that hungry." Was her usual, bland response that sounded like a broken record at this point. This wasn't the first time Anna had confronted her about not eating much, and the same response along with the forced, weak smile only furthered her distress for the eldest child.