|ღ| Yandere |ღ|

╔═══*.·:·.✧    ✦    ✧.·:·.*═══╗

Request:

"Can you do yandere!Norman please?"

Type: Angst

Warnings: Possessive Norman, mentions of gore

Au's: None

Spoilers: Includes mentions of later on in the manga

A/N: I was so excited when I saw this request - I don't know why I just love yandere's :)

I might make a oneshot for this too at some point lsksld

Art Credit: ろじ (@popnnpn) on Twitter

╚═══*.·:·.✧    ✦    ✧.·:·.*═══╝

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

♡Norman as a yandere is a mix between manipulative and isolating. In the orphanage he would only be those two, but outside he could also be the eliminating type.

♡No one would actually be able to catch on to his obsession with the (H/c) haired female. He's very close to her, but hides it well enough that no one could catch onto his true intentions at the time.

♡Still keeps up a very sweet and kind act. He keeps (Y/n) close and will gain her trust - he'll slowly start to control her bit by bit as he makes it so that whatever she does he had an influence on.

♡Once he has her in the palm of his hand, he would begin isolating her from the other siblings. At that point he could easily get into her head and make her do whatever he pleases, due to the trust and love he had gained from her.

♡As a yandere he treats it as a game - he strategizes all his moves and will be cautious if he feels anyone may be catching on to him. He will not let himself lose and will do anything to receive his beloved prize.

♡(Y/n) would stay indoors a lot more and Norman would continually drag her away from anyone else. Ray was the first to catch on to this odd behavior, obviously.

♡Ray had confronted him about it. He mentioned her unusual behavior and accused him of doing something to her - that he was the one changing her.

♡Norman would merely fake a smile and say, "Do you realize how absurd you sound right now, Ray? (Y/n)'s my friend! I like her a lot, so why would I do anything that wasn't good for her?"

♡After that Ray had let it go; but, Norman had to be more cautious now that he had started becoming suspicious.

♡Very, very loving and affectionate when alone with (Y/n). He'll give her all the attention she needs - even if she doesn't want it - and treats her like a princess. She's someone he will protect at all costs and make sure she's content with him only.

♡The longer this goes on, the more possessive the albino becomes. He can hide his emotions well; but, anyone who ever tries to talk or approach his (Y/n) agitates him greatly.

♡Regarding the escape plan - he wouldn't tell (Y/n) since he doesn't want her to worry. There was no reason to worry even if she didn't know about the severity of the situation. They would escape.

Even if that meant sacrificing all the others so the two of them could live.

♡Norman was absolutely enraged when he found out he was being shipped out. He didn't even care about his own life - it infuriated him that his 'caretaker' thought she could separate him from his beloved.

♡He was also extremely worried about what would happen to her. He didn't want any of his other siblings near her, only he could talk and touch her. No one else.

♡So, he suggested to Isabella that (Y/n) be shipped out with him. That way they could still be with each other - even if they weren't alive, they'd still be together forever.

♡(Y/n) was terrified when she found out the both of them were being shipped, whereas Norman couldn't have been more happy. He didn't let the children say goodbye to them as he was already carrying her crying self out the door.

♡The experiments and testing at Lambda only made him more crazed. They also separated him from (Y/n) there, which made him all the more determined to escape.

♡The escape plan was a bloody, horrid mess. He showed up at her room with blood splattered all over his pristine clothes and a close eyed smile adorning his face.

♡Would approach her trembling figure with a tone that resembled a coo, "We're free, (Y/n). No need to be scared - i've killed most of them, so we can escape! Come on. We need to hurry before more of them arrive."

♡Norman as a yandere isn't too forceful. He cares very deeply about his (Y/n), so he does his best to be gentle with her and doesn't like to upset her; however, if he deems it necessary he will make her do as he says.

♡He had to drag her along with him, kicking and screaming, as he made it out of Lambda with the others - Zazie, Barbara, Vincent, and Cislo.

Do not even look at his (Y/n).

♡With his new position of power under the identity of William Minerva, he makes sure everyone knows that they are not allowed around his lover.

♡Anyone who dares to defy him will end up with a bullet lodged in their skull - this is where the elimination factor of him comes in.

♡Basically his goals are: Exterminate all the demons, eliminate anyone who goes near his (Y/n), and escape to the human world.

♡(Y/n) will not have any freedom whatsoever. He keeps her locked up in her room and is the only one allowed to visit her.

♡Norman craves everything about her and can't leave her alone for even a minute - her voice, her touch, her everything, he needs all of it and will rarely leave her side. He's cooped up in his office most of the time so he'll just lock the both of them in there.

♡Honestly, yandere Norman would be exceedingly terrifying. He's calm, cool, and calculated and makes sure he gets what he wants and will be able to easily strategize how to achieve it.

Absolutely nothing would be able to get in the way of him being with his (Y/n).