|ღ| I'll Always Love You |ღ|

╔═══*.·:·.✧    ✦    ✧.·:·.*═══╗

Request:

"Part two to Unrequited Love."

Type: Angst

Warnings: Gore, mentions of death

Au's: None

Spoilers: None

A/N: Did ya'll think this was going to have a happy ending?
No
You brought this pain upon yourselves
Have fun :)

╚═══*.·:·.✧    ✦    ✧.·:·.*═══╝

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"No, it's you."

♡Norman's reply was blunt and straight to the point, yet held so many pained emotions to it - it made (Y/n) flinch at the mere tone. There was so much sorrow and heartbreak in it, while also holding a small ounce of hope - hope that she would perhaps change her mind on how she felt.

♡At first she was quiet and had to take some time to process what he had said. When she had she merely glanced away and bit her bottom lip as tears glossed over her (E/c) eyes.

♡"I'm... I'm really sorry. I'm sorry that I can't return your feelings. I wish... I wish I could help you... but I... I love Ray."

♡When she said that Norman twitched in her arms before coughing violently - his hands gripped at her shirt tightly as his body lurched and shook, until eventually another daffodil and more blood hacked up from his throat. The blood that stained her shirt made her visibly cringe but of course she made no comment.

♡When he managed to calm down from his small fit he let out a weak, dead sounding laugh. "It's alright, you don't need to apologize for your emotions. I figured such."

♡An awkward silence settled over the two - which wasn't so silent with Norman's coughing and panting - as she held the quivering boy close. She couldn't return his feelings, but she could at least comfort him while on the topic.

♡"Should...? We need to tell Mama." The (H/c) haired female was about to ask him, before deciding on her own. There was no use in asking him - she knew he would deny it and want to keep this a secret from her. The fact that he had kept all of them in the dark about this for so long chipped at her heart.

♡At what she said the albino shook his head weakly and buried his face against her stomach. The shaking was only getting worse, the burn in his lungs was almost unbearable, and he had already vomited out more blood than his body could handle - he knew there wasn't much time left for himself.

♡"Okay... Can I... Can I just stay in y...our arms a little... longer?" He managed to inquire between pained gasps, trying so desperately to keep the airflow going. The flowers must've been more so filling up his lungs then trying to move up his throat with the way he could hardly breathe, yet felt no sting clawing up his throat.

♡With the state he was in she wasn't so sure about complying to what he asked of her - he sounded so desperate though that she gave in. While he was weeping and trying his best to breathe she held him close, her fingers soothingly combing through those messy, white locks of his.

♡Her actions caused a small smile to light up on his face as he snuggled into her embrace more. At this point his mind was zoning in and out and his eyesight seemed to be going black - slowly but surely. Soon it was so hard for him to get any air in that he sounded like he was being strangled.

♡Panic set in when (Y/n) heard him and she swiftly tried to get him off so she could go get Mama. Even though his grip was incredibly weak he somehow managed to make her halt with a simple tug to her shirt.

♡When he looked up those cerulean eyes of his were filled with tears and his smile looked between relieved and terrified. "I'm... I'm really h...appy that I... got to b...be in your... your arms one l...last time... I... I love... y...you.. (Y/n)..."

♡After those words passed by his lips, almost inaudibly, his head soon lulled forward and fell limp against her stomach. His grip went lax as well, falling away from her shirt as his body stilled with one last, shuddered exhale.

♡Everything went still as (Y/n)'s eyes turned blank, staring off at nothing while her hands were shaking against the no longer breathing boy in her lap. Crimson was splattered on the both of them while beautiful, daffodil flowers and petals scattered around them on the tiled floor.

♡All that was heard was a heart breaking scream of agony that alerted everyone outside.