|✿| Heartache And Heartbreak |✿|

╔═══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══╗

Request:

"Hi! Can you make one where (Y/n) breaks up with Norman? I mean I love Norman, but I haven't seen one about the reader breaking up with him ty. <3"

Type: Angst

Warnings: A sad Norman :(

Au's: None

Spoilers: None

Description: For some time in the Gracefield orphanage (Y/n) and Norman have been together and happy. Unfortunately, she seemed to be experiencing some off feelings around him and finally decides to break some horrible news to him.

A/N: I tried to make it a little fluffy cause I don't want my poor baby Norman to be sad TwT
That and who in their right mind would want to break up with such a perfect, precious marshmallow <333

╚═══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══╝

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

The clocks ticks echoed in her ears, clicking perfectly in time with the way her fingers anxiously drummed against the wooden table of the dining room. Each passing second her heart would gradually speed up and her (E/c) eyes darted around the dark room looking for something - or rather someone who was supposed to be there by now. A lantern casted the room in a delicate, warm glow that consisted of oranges and yellows, which flickered every now and then from the flame concealed inside the glass.

It was odd for (Y/n) to be out at this time of night and she was more so nervous about Isabella catching her. Currently it had to be almost eleven o'clock, seeing as that was the time she asked Norman to meet her there. Even though it was rather late and she felt guilty for having him meet her at such a time, she really needed to get this off her chest.

As of lately she just hadn't been feeling right around the boy, in way that she couldn't quite describe. They had confessed to liking each other some time back and had been together since, yet whenever she was with him she felt... off. She was certain she liked Norman, she had no doubt about that; however, being this way with him during such a scary and daring time like this didn't feel all too right.

"(N/n)?" A gentle, soothing voice made her jump in her spot a little as she snapped out of her own thoughts. Immediately her gaze darted to the owner of the voice, only to relax when she was met with a pair of worried and tired cerulean eyes once he had peeked his head through the door - right after though he moved into the room, all while shutting the door behind him as quietly as possible.

"Hey, Norman. Sorry for making you get out of bed this late..." The (H/c) haired girl mumbled while attempting to offer him a soft smile - it was a bit difficult though knowing what was coming. There was this pit of dread formed in her stomach that churned anxiously at the sight of her lover. Perhaps she felt that way because she knew his reaction wouldn't be pleasant.

When she apologized the albino merely gave her a smile as sweet as honey - the sight of it made her feel so much worse. "It's alright, I don't mind. What is it you need to talk with me about?" As he spoke he walked forward to where she was leant against the table, only so he could tenderly grasp her hands in his own. For a moment she was silent, staring down at their now intertwined hands as she attempted to swallow down the lump in her throat - this was a lot harder than she had anticipated it to be.