D.O~Lucky Stars

~Your P.O.V~ 

People say when you wish on the brightest of all starts your wish will come true, Well that’s what I’ve been told. I was never really into that stuff until I met him, One of the handsome friends of my Unnie, She was popular and very beautiful as for me I didn’t think much me, I mean I really admired my Unnie, I use to be shoed away every time they came over but one day one of her friends came.

“Annyeong ___-ah” He greeted me 

“Oh D.O-ah, Unnie isn’t here” I said when his heart shaped lips formed a sweet smile. 

“I know, I didn’t come to see her” He said. 

I was really confused why he came over even when my unnie wasn’t here. We started to talk and the day after that and so on, every time he’ll leave he always gave me a peck on the cheek and a hug, I told my friends but they couldn’t believe that a senior at our school would actually like me (She’s 16 he’s 18- just wanted to tell you guys :3) but sometimes they would say “He’s just probably playing with you” or “Really? Please be careful” Every time I was with him, I could be myself plus I knew I was falling for him. 

“So what did you learn today?” He asked 

“About genes! Phenotype is the physical appearance as for the genotype is the characteristics!” I said with the happy mood I’m in.

“It’s getting dark” I stated to him 

“Ne I know” He looked at me with those big eyes of his.(HIS EYES ARE SO KAWAIIII!!!! :3) 

I wanted to kiss him so bad but I maintained myself! We were on the roof of my house. Looking at the stars shining above us. 

“Do you believe that when you make a wish on the brightest star your wish will come true”

“well I’ve never tried” I answered while looking up

“Well, try” Again his gorgeous smile showed on his face. 

I choose a the brightness star wishing, I could hear him giggle a bit that’s when I open my eyes. 

“What did you wish for?” 

“courage” I answered

He looked at me confused “For What?” 

I took a deep breathe in “to do this” I cupped his cheeks and kissed him “I guess both of our wishes came true” He said 

K E E P  O V E R D O S E D  O N  E X O !
-Jade