Baekhyun~Late

You were wondering around the new campus at the new school you just transferred to, you were amazed by the landscapes of the school so you decided to take your camera and take a few shots. You were walking when you saw a familiar figure with his handsome face. "Baekhyun?" You thought to yourself as you shook your head. He was surrounded by girls of course like he's was irresistible. He was your ultimate crush back in primary school as you drifted in your own little land You didn't realise that Baekhyun was standing right behind you. 

"_______?" You jumped as your heart had a tiny heart attack, he grinned at your reaction. 

"Baekhyun" 

"So you're the new transfer?" 

You nodded as you looked down at your camera. You felt you heart pound and you looked at him "Dammit" you thought to yourself as you knew your feelings for him never went away. 

"I hope you have a good day today" he said before running off making you less nervous. Throughout the whole day was of Baekhyun. Your heart raced every time you heard his name.
You were walking when you knocked into someone. 

"Mianhe" you bowed as you picked up your books. 

"It's fine" you heard his voice and you felt like melting. 

You both stood up and walked away from each. Baekhyun looked back at you and smiled as you hugged your books into your chest. 

Your POV 

"What the hell?" You screamed as you were in your dorm. You roommate wasn't back as you finished early. You thought to yourself how you could let yourself fall for him again, you tried to get him out of your head but memories started to float in. Baekhyun was also your best friend....

+Flasback+ 

Baekhyun: _______-ah!
You: hm? 

You look up at him as he grabbed a red crayon and drew a heart on a piece of paper with B + _ inside it. You didn't understand at the time because you were 5. 

+End of Flashback+ 

You looked at the photo you held of you and Baekhyun when you both were 5. "Why do I still love him?" I asked myself. My roommate came in with a smile on her face. 

"_______ Byun Baekhyun is waiting outside for you" she said with an excited tone. I blinked a couple of times just to check if I was dreaming 

"________ hello? Baekhyun is outside our door" 

Baekhyun POV 

I waited as I was wondering if _______ still remembers me. I fidgeting with my fingers when the door open. 

"You wanted to see me?" 

I've never felt so nervous, my heart is pounding and palms sweating. I still love her, I can't believe this it's been 7 years since I last seen ______ and when I saw her today my heart skipped. 

+Flasback+ 

~10 years ago~

Baekhyun: ______ I'm leaving today. 
You: Haha don't lie Baek 
Baekhyun: I'm not....Omma and Appa said we were moving. 
You: *starts to tear up* ah jinja? Wae? Baekhyun: I don't know. 
You: Oh 

She had you face down and walked away from me. 

+End Of Flashback+ 

"I know I'm 10 years late"

She looked at me confused, I leaned closer to her and captured her lips as she didn't react and I was gonna pull away but then her arms wrapped around my neck and deepen the kiss making me pull her waist in when we both broke the kiss with our foreheads touching. We both smiling. "Finally" she said before kissing me again.

K E E P 
O V E R D O S E D 
O N 
E X O 

-JADE