Sehun~Confession

"S-Sehun" You look at him when he came towards you with a bouquet of roses. You hadn't seen him since you both were still in college, He was right there in front of you at your house. "I missed You" He said to as he handed you the roses "I missed you too" You hugged him and he kissed you and you closed your eyes then opening them only realizing that it was a dream when you were actually kissing your teddy bear.

You sighed heavily only looking at the time it was 3 o'clock in the morning, you covered your face with a pillow trying to make yourself go back to sleep when someone was knocking on to your door. You answered to only the person you were just dreaming of. "*y/n*" He smiled you weren't sure if this was just another one of your dreams so you closed your eyes then opened them but he was still standing there. You and Sehun are next door neighbors and Yes! You had a massive crush on him.... "*y/n* Can I come inside it's cold" You let him in still looking to see if it was a dream. "Sehun?" You asked "Ne?" He sat down where you were sitting "What are you doing here?" You asked him. "Oh My power turned off" He smirked which made you nervous then he started to come closer to you. "You know I've always wanted to tell you something" He said as his face was really close to yours. "what is it?" You asked. He pressed his lips against yours "I like you" He smiled "A lot" then he kissed you again....

KEEP OVERDOSED ON EXO (=^-^=)

Jade